Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport (1009 Views)

Do You Knw That With A Nigerian International Pasport, You Can Visit 44 Countris / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by lordpapi(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2010
pls nairalanders, how cn i get an international pasport for younger bro?what are the requrements? And how much will it cost me 2 get one.
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by Dashlink: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
ok i want you to know that it is very simple to do you can call me so we talk about that 08058326040 kelvin
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by coolier(f): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by DivineR: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Poster if u are in lagos, go to Ikoyi passport office or the one at FESTAC, first of all you can go to their office for enquires and know when to go for the passport, simple as that
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by lordpapi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
tanx people. smiley
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by bodik(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2010
lord papi:

pls nairalanders, how cn i get an international pasport for younger bro?what are the requrements? And how much will it cost me 2 get one.

You will need to fill out a form online get 2 referees and then make your payments, officially you should pay N10,500 and receive your epassport in a month's time, but if you are not down for any stress of downloading the e form ,looking for refeeres and other hassles then you will have to pay between 18,000 and 20,000 depending on your bargaining skills and in 3days you will receive it you can call me 08131539970
Re: Help!i Need Info On How 2 Get Am International Pasport by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
yeah whoever needs an international passpoet should contact me i will make suere u get it between a day but at cheaper price.
thank you

(1)

Nigerians Travelling To South Africa Have Been Refused Entry Into The Country. / Home Town Visit - How Far? / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.