Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Agric Land For Leasing & For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Good Seeds - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agric Land For Leasing & For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Good Seeds (1537 Views)

President Buhari: Ban Lifted From Lagos, Ogun And F.C.T May 4 / Agric Land And Standby Tractor For Leasing With Training / Agric Land For Leasing And For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agric Land For Leasing & For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Good Seeds by olaodun: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Agric Land For Leasing & For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Good Seeds
Agric Land for leasing and for sale at Lagos Ogun and Oyo & seeds
Are you jobless, do you know that the shortest job to get big money is agric. We have acres of land for leasing for agric in for either leasing or outright purchase at Lagos Ogun and Oyo state . We have access to tractors and high breed seeds to support your venture pls call 08090522815
Re: Agric Land For Leasing & For Sale At Lagos Ogun And Oyo & Good Seeds by Lekan111(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Which area in Ogun

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Checkout The Most Dangerous Roads In The World[video] / Facebook User Advises Ladies To Always Smell Their Panties After Pulling It Off! / Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.