Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (18648 Views)

Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Exactly same reason I can't take una serious again.....

Thanks for laying credence to my claim
What's your claim again? Those people are your SW version. Simple. Yorubas can't give you what you desire go for it. Thanks.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:

What's your claim again? Those people are your SW version. Simple. Yorubas can't give you what you desire go for it. Thanks.

Inukwa Akuko.........
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Inukwa Akuko.........
Ede ti a ko gbo, kii dunni.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by es144000: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Does he really need the votes of the sw?the last election the whole sw gave him about 2m whereas kano alone gave him 1.9m.what he needs from the sw is 1/3 of votes of as many states as possible.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:
Ede ti a gbo, kii dunni.
Lolzzzz.......let me advise u......
The greatest mistake u go make is to write yoruba for me..........
I lived in lagos wella before relocating.......to east.......
I bet u can't speak Igbo.......
Coz it will be hard 4 u to learn....
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by greencard: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2017
es144000:
Does he really need the votes of the sw?the last election the whole sw gave him about 2m whereas kano alone gave him 1.9m.what he needs from the sw is 1/3 of votes of as many states as possible.
so Kano is more than Lagos ,osun,ogun aabi?...
Ignorance is a diseases
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Lolzzzz.......let me advise u......

The greatest mistake u go make is to write yoruba for me..........

I lived in lagos wella before relocating.......to east.......

I bet u can't speak Igbo.......

Coz it will be hard 4 u to learn....
Why would I speak Igbo when it is inferior to my language? Type in igbo as much as you wish, I don't give a fvck.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2017
As much as I supported Buhari in 2015 with the way things are going on in the country Buhari is not the options Nigeria need come 2019 the old man mess up big.....time
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Chikelue2000(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
Caliber of people supporting Buhari's second term:

* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
* 30k crew (BMC) e.g NgeneUkwune
* Politicians benefiting from the monumental corruption currently going on
I am beginning to have a crush on u.... forgive me fastgyal
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:

Why would I speak Igbo when it is inferior to my language? Type in igbo as much as you wish, I don't give a fvck.

E pain am.........

Igbo amaka......
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by waveman2: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Everyone shouting atiku is corrupt Wat is delaying did government in opening his case file. At least he has left apc a year before election which no other politician has d balls to do. Even BABA has been termed corrupt without anybody bringing up any charges against him. So they should forget dat propaganda.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Myde4naija(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Yoruba Muslims must surely disagree!

They dare not challenge their Alimi
the best way you can reason. You try.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2017
The funny thing about Insanity, is that a mad fellow thinks every other person to be Insane and the reason they keep away from other people at the early stage of their Insanity.

In all cases, only an early assessment by a competent shrink, may save the fellow.

Good luck!

Oluwabusobomi:

* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by es144000: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
greencard:
so Kano is more than Lagos ,osun,ogun aabi?...
Ignorance is a diseases
before being rude,at the 2015 presidential elections, kano gave pmb 1.9m votes.the whose SW a bit over 2m.when your people with too know book will not come out and vote
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Duru1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Beress:
Youths in the South West have accused President Muhammadu Buhari of neglecting the Nigerian youths in his administration and not paying attention to their welfare.

The Youths alleged that Buhari has failed the Nigerian youths especially by not fulfilling his electoral promises for them.

The National President of the Yoruba Youths Congress (YYC) who doubles as the Chairman, Coalition of South West Youths Group, Prince Dapo Adepoju lamented that the President has pushed the Youths to the back seat.

Adepoju spoke to reporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Wednesday, while receiving youth leaders of tertiary institutions who came from Ghana on a courtesy visit to the group.

He said Buhari has failed to extend hands of fellowship and friendship to the Nigerian youths.

The group noted that the choice of the present Minister for youth was a wrong one as he’s far above the stipulated age to be addressed as youth.

“We contributed the largest votes, yet, we are the ones that are jobless and taken for granted, We will not accept this anymore, “He said.

Adepoju said lots of corrections can still be made to pacify the youths by providing employment for youths who are roaming around the streets.

He said youths stakeholders will consult and agree on a particular presidential candidate to support in the 2019 general election.

Adepoju said the united efforts of the Youths was the reason for the technical defeat of Nnamdi Kanu.

“We were united and we all agreed that we will not support his sentimental agitation. Had it been we gave him support, it would have been another story today.

“How many youths are in his cabinet, in fact the president has not deemed it fit to appreciate efforts of youths stakeholders in supporting him to kill the bad intentions of Nnamdi Kanu.

“Instead, people who were not part of the struggle were the ones being commended, In fact the vice President met with them who were mostly elders, This to us is not good enough.

Adepoju said the Nigerian youths have decided that only a presidential candidate irrespective of his/her political party that will give youths attention will get their support in 2019.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/06/2019-wont-support-buhari-south-west-youths/amp/

The south-west region of Nigeria and its political treachery have turned into artistry. Some folks are not shameful at all.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Ugomba(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
I simply hate yolobas with passion
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Itzmizbo: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

We supported him but he failed us 100%
He didn't failed you guys, but failed the entire Nigeria, because he is a big dullard
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by degamemaster(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Indirect confession of a people who suffered severe sleepless night and broad daylight nightmares because Nnamdi Kanu was telling them their deliverance truth. God bless Nnamdi Kanu and God bless Biafra!
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jombojombo:
My name is Jombojombo and I'm in for Atiku2019!

Lalasticlala how about you?
u dnt need to b advertising ur self wit just a vote
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by shallysgirl: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
kn23h:

Irony is when refugees call someone else backstabber.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-VtHOXKLZ7mk/VYe28vEPDRI/AAAAAAAAEKs/2uls3C-7WnQ/s640/Queen%2BOkafor1.jpg[/img]
Whatever,ease your pains, Atikulate smiley
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by shallysgirl: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
manutdrichie:
Why are they mentioning Nnamdi Kanu
They like dropping Nnamdi Kanu s name to feel important.
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Igbos PIGS WERE HAVING SOME NICE RIDE READING UNTILL THEY CAME ACROSS..

"Adepoju said the united efforts of the Youths was the reason for the technical defeat of Nnamdi Kanu.

“We were united and we all agreed that we will not support his sentimental agitation. Had it been we gave him support, it would have been another story today."

... AND ATTEMPT TO JUMP INTO HOT MOLTEN MAGMA WAS VISIBLE TO ALL grin

Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by chngebeginwthme: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

* Mentally deluded
* Islamic fanatics

Caliber of people supporting Atiku and PDP

1.. Enemy of Nigeria

2.. Treasury looters

3.. Ipob miscreants

4.. politicians benefited from the corruption that happen under GEJ and 16yrs PDP misrule..
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by chngebeginwthme: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Yoruba Muslims must surely disagree!

They dare not challenge their Alimi

IGBO Christians will be happy about this, They dare not challenge their Alimi's ( Atiku, Markafi, Lamido)
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by chngebeginwthme: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
tribalistseun:
If to sey this Bastardd Buhari no come. God knows where my business for don dey. Buhari is equals to recession

Because your business run on corruption..
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by chngebeginwthme: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Who is this Adepoju, Who say he is the voice of Yoruba youths hahha..

I am a Yoruba and my support for PMB is growing everyday..
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by fastgyal(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
I am beginning to have a crush on u.... forgive me fastgyal
hahahaha we should talk more via whatsapp. Don't you think so?
Re: 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths by Chikelue2000(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
fastgyal:
hahahaha we should talk more via whatsapp. Don't you think so?
I do think so my adorable.... merry xmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year / Adeleke Wins At ‘pakurumo Supreme Court,’ APC Mocks PDP Candidate / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.