Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pls Help A Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help A Friend (363 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend by Ezyp(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I don't know if this is the right section to post this , but I'm here to plead for your help.
Her name is Ifiemi Otuogha. PLEASE READ HER STORY AND IF YOU HELP PLEASE HELP HER.

My name is Ifiemi Otuogha. I was diagnosed of lung cancer February 2017. The devastation the news caused to me and my family cannot be explained. Since then we 've being battling to contain the spread to other parts of the body through alternative medicine, which involves complete change of lifestyle and expensive supplement which can no longer be afforded by family and friends alone. I want to kindly appeal to the general public for its support to help get all the supplements I need and get further treatments. Please my family/friends are using this medium to appeal to everyone who sees this to come to our aid financially to help give me a chance to be well and alive. The supplements and treatments involved will span a period of 2 years of constant supply of supplement which will cost over 5 million naira.
If you are touched to help me get well and stay alive, please kindly sow a seed to my account. Nothing is too small. May the good Lord bless you all IN JESUS NAME.
☎08037142264
☎09075821417

Bank-- UBA
Account no-- 2026616076.
IFIEMI OTUOGHA
Here is her facebook page
https://web.facebook.com/ifiemi.otuogha

1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Friend by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Try to her bank names
Re: Pls Help A Friend by Ezyp(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Please good nairalanders please help her.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Control High Bloog Pressure / Clean Energy-efficient Cookstove; MG1 Stove / Skin Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.