Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! (3213 Views)

WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE, Buy And Build! Don't Be Left Out!!! / Opportunity To Own An Investment With Huge Returns Is Just A Dial Away. / Christal Villa Queens Court Promotional Sales Rush, Don't Be Left Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Still on the market
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Available for purchase
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Still on
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Available for purchase
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:16am On Jan 29, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2020
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2021
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Units Of Two Bedrooms For Sale On A Plot Of Land Asking Price 7.5m / GENERATOR REPAIRS AND OVERHAUL / Acres And Plots Of Land For Sale At WURA&FADAKA ESTATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.