Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (29419 Views)

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by princechurchill(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Ekwensu elomancia mami water..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by celebrityevent0: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Chairman, so that is why you no dey carry eye see anything in Skirt now that you have made it ..?

In your own voice ... UDELE ANYUO NSI NA ALTER ( A vulture has defecated on the alter !)
grin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Hespee93: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
gudnex22:

Here is the summery
i was watching Christmas drama rehearsal by my Church drama group yesterday and i nearly burst into tears ..... .. .. in the drama Mary told Joseph she was pregnant and Joseph shouted "Jesus Christ!" Forwho?And i was like! Which Jesus?

The Jesus in the womb
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by getzin: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
so true
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Sanchase: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2017
According to one woman If you are a poor man, you don't have the right to have an erection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by iamphill: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2017
ma nigga! lol

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by stevespack(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Well my blog eistev..com is for sale. Just gotten a new job, plus my two other blogs so am finding it difficult to update this very one regulate as i love to do,

instead of leaving it out there am selling off to enable me focus on other ones.

If you are interested contact me on 07033858779.

The blog has up to 300 post of high keywords including 12$ adsense earning.

So if you are interested contact me lets talk thank you.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by muller101(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Tell them again biko

Cause they really don’t have their priorities right ,,,,, like one guy doing wedding for 10k Oga is it by force go and stack up first .. be producing generation swimming in poverty ..

He makes sense sha ...
And to the ladies giving such men the advantage to do that. Don't you have any message for them? No be all shit wey dog de chop.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
meliziz12:
Well, women should be weary of excessive boy friending likewise men, not because it's all bad but because it tarnish career,I'm trying to see a lady that had two kids outta wedlock and become a wealthy woman vise versa, humans can control love and it's making when we arrive then we have arrrived. Meliziz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw91ffVsR_c
Bla bla bla... oh gess what? Here's some more blas
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by DivinelyBlessed: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Heywhizzy:
In the words of future 'chase a check never chase a bitch'

where there is money,there are honeys ready to get h0rny

my dreams are “Dreams of me getting shaded under a money tree.”-K.lamar

"But as long as I'm here I'm gonna grab checks
And make my cash stretch longer than giraffe necks"-50

after this is accomplished there would be enough 'chicks' for me to build a poultry
Guy. you are highly sensible. Which hustle are you into?

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
getzin:
so true
If this is just one more waste of time ehn...

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by petersfleming: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
I guess it was women that did not have time for you because you were poor
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
getzin:
so true
Comon gettatofhia!

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by kense88: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Tell them again biko

Cause they really don’t have their priorities right ,,,,, like one guy doing wedding for 10k Oga is it by force go and stack up first .. be producing generation swimming in poverty ..

He makes sense sha ...
After making the money, we would also prefer not to have anything to do with poverty stricken ladies. We mingle with people of our own class. Not some lazy opportunist .

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Heywhizzy(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Guy. you are highly sensible. Which hustle are you into?
still a student in his finals o.. hustle plenty o but non-specicific..lol

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Tell them again biko

He makes sense sha ...

I like this man,jus like as am poor now,I no longer ve time for ladies anymoregringringrin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by kense88: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Sanchase:
According to one woman If you are a poor man, you don't have the right to have an erection.
That is why the yahoo yahoo boys will continue to use them for rituals, because they are completely worthless. Trust me, any young guy that worked very hard to make money, most times, can easily smell a gold-digger from a mile away. We are very mindful of the type of ladies we allow into our life. We know the fake ones and the very few good ones, when we see them

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
A hua m ihe na utene nwanyi grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Mysselff2: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ara nwanyi Asaba,,, now we know why you harsh for woman matta
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
A hua m ihe na utene nwanyi grin grin

Na otene gi kiss
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2017
phlemzee:
shey make we dy run
bendelite spotted�
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Ovoko
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Na otene gi kiss
LOL
That's what I heard from Chinwetelu Agu
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2017
I didn't even have an erection while I was broke. I focused on my self and peeps said I was impotent. Now God has blessed me and I can afford any girl that I want
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
That's what I heard from Chinwetelu Agu

Lol and u are hearing my own now add
"im talking to u in particular"(in nigga raw's voice) grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Lalas247(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
kense88:
After making the money, we would also prefer not to have anything to do with poverty stricken ladies. We mingle with people of our own class. Not some lazy opportunist .
i
Exactly smiley
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Lalas247(f): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Martin0:

I like this man,jus like as am poor now,I no longer ve time for ladies anymoregringringrin
Lol they should go and work .... nothing good come from a chewing gum girl grin
How’s body
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol they should go and work .... nothing good come from a chewing gum girl grin How’s body
Yes oogringringrin
Hahahahah "chewing gum girl" hmmgringrin body dey inside cloth eegringrin
I jus dey house dey relax today oo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol and u are hearing my own now add
"im talking to u in particular"(in nigga raw's voice) grin
grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by PenlsCaP: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin

wink.
Hello pretty, wana talk to u in private.
Can i smiley
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice one from him that is if he actually did it.

If your bank account no dey show green light avoid women because you go become caricature for their eye with all this materialistic gold digging slay queens walking about.
Hustle first, make it before you start considering women.

Even GOD when he created Adam gave him a job first before giving him a woman.

Only if guys will listen.

#XAVIER.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" by marlerya: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
kense88:
That is why the yahoo yahoo boys will continue to use them for rituals, because they are completely worthless. Trust me, any young guy that worked very hard to make money, most times, can easily smell a gold-digger from a mile away. We are very mindful of the type of ladies we allow into our life. We know the fake ones and the very few good ones, when we see them

correct my brother, they always fall in the hand of people that will give them money and take something more precious from them i.e use them for rituals, etc

in relationship love shuld come first, but sadly, it's love for money. they don't even care where the money is coming from..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.