Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

See Hy Was Davido's Botswana Show Was A Hit While Wizkid's Concert Wasn't !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hy Was Davido's Botswana Show Was A Hit While Wizkid's Concert Wasn't !! (1242 Views)

Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Hy Was Davido's Botswana Show Was A Hit While Wizkid's Concert Wasn't !! by 411Scope: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Days ago we heard from some fans of wizkid in Botswana that his concert had an embarrasingly low trun with less than a hundred people in attendance?
Image result for pics of davido concert in botswana
As if that was not painful and embarrassing enough it was revealed that Davido had a conert in Botswana that was a major success that sold out.
Image result for pics of davido concert in botswana
Fans of Wizkid have started to wonder how Davido pulled that one off and why Wizkid failed miserably.
Related image
Trust 411scope to keep our ears to the ground and keep you updates as soon as we learn something new.

https://411scope..com.ng/2017/12/why-was-davidos-show-in-botswana-major.html

Re: See Hy Was Davido's Botswana Show Was A Hit While Wizkid's Concert Wasn't !! by Chicagoesontop: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2017
This two guys are great musicians, very great.

But in my own Opinion i love Davido's music because his music is Matured than that of Wizkid's and he has been in Limelight since his debut single Dami Duro ..

I Know some Wiz fans are coming for my neck because they won't like what i said.

Davido all the way !!
Re: See Hy Was Davido's Botswana Show Was A Hit While Wizkid's Concert Wasn't !! by Threecrownz(m): 4:00am On Dec 07, 2017
The difference between these two concerts is publicity and logistics it's not about who is better or worse or who is popular or not...u sha don't expect either of the two to be involved in publicity and logistics...befr people come here and start shouting lemme negodu and take my leave...

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY And Wife Renew Their Vows On Instagram / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (pics) / Davido Vs Linda Ikeji: Who Is Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.