Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter (585 Views)

Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by IamHeWrites: 1:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Sophia Momodu, one of Davido‘s baby mama has taken to Instagram to appreciate and express her love for their daughter Imade Adeleke.

She shared this photo and captioned it;
“You said good morning mummy today with your beautiful smile & it warmed my heart so much! We have bonded alot on our trip out here it’s so cray!(our first time alone together no grandma, no nannies, no aunties jst me & you). Ive grown a lot & so have you. I’ve been told that I’m always so upbeat & lit lol how can I be sad? Imade is such a ray of sunshine I’m so in love with her. #ImadeAppreciationDay”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu-writes.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Beautiful kid... there's this joy kids brings to you..it's so hard to explain
Re: Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by Kuluosha(m): 4:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmmm.....babymama things SMH for una
Re: Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by ibkkk(f): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Cute little princess kiss
Re: Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by kizolo(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Before is it me that'll be in love with ur kid for you?

Rubbish!!
Re: Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Writes A Heartfelt Message To Their Daughter by Afrok(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Cool... but then if she doesn't post it on the social mother, the motherly love is not genuine? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer / OOU Is Scared Of Picking Beautiful Girls Like Me - Nigerian Lady Claims (photos) / Actress, Joselyn Dumas, Shockingly Reveals How She Almost Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.