Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) (40624 Views)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2017
welcum back....oya start making babies
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2017
Dear future wife, if u no get breast make we no cross path oooo.....

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2017
So
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
I cannot help myself, looking at his wife now, all I see is her standing commando...........
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by softnnenne: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
this marriage to me doesn't look like a marriage built on genuine love

I hope i am wrong though
Why Do you think so
I pray you are wrong.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by kamez(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
The last pic sha... Adesuwa where art thou boooobs?? Cos I no dey see anything for that chest

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Dey 4 remain there na
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2017
jerseyboy:
I sorry for this couple sha.
Noise is never good for marriage
You took the word out of my mouth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
roqrules04:
Adesua chest flat sha
Idiot , which one you get, bloody self-servicer
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Dione007(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
First off, welcome to Nigeria.
These two have put soo much attention on their marriage. Any slight mistake here on will cause a massive disaster
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Threebear:
We've seen the ass, patiently waiting for the boobs.

You will wait for ever. She has nothing to declare

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
noscarn91:

Idiot , which one you get, bloody self-servicer

Idiot, get off my mention. Its too early to exchange words with you
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Welcome back Internet couple, m waiting for live feed of what you eat, what you buy for your wife, d clothes you wear for Xmas, what you give to your inlaw for yuletide.

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
This couple keeps on reminding me of how much we need emancipation from mental slavery in this country. I watched with anger when even after their traditional wedding how people were still referring to them as ''banky w and adesuwa etomi'' but immediately after the ''white wedding'',they turned to Mr and Mrs Wellington!!! Is traditional wedding not a wedding? Why perform it at all if it isn't recognised? Even pastors always ask couples during ''church wedding'' if they have done their traditional marriage in order to avoid problems!!!
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by celebrityevent0: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Welcome back sir
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by maamisco(f): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2017
So at last they will return to their father
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by maamisco(f): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2017
maamisco:
So at last they will return to their father
Land
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Thank God...person go finally hear word...
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Reeberry: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
See as she be like prostitute. She be sef.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Kelklein:
Is that why Adesua is wearing a fake smile.
Y do I feel d same way too embarassed
D smile didn't reach her eyes
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by MrBUN86(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
So Nigerian is not enough to do wedding.

I tot they are from SA.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by showghan(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
No be dat Adesua wey dey wear black pant be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2017
I believe in this saying that says what goes around comes around.
some won't understand this, one of those he deflated her tools had located him finally.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Finally, they are back.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2017
myners007:
Happy married life. ladies if u believe in this blissful union type Amen and ur own blissful marriage is assured
Anything for likes
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2017
She went for Wednesday market in Nnewi

kizolo:
Where this girl dey when God been dey share breast?
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Lol.

You even have their schedule and itinerary...

You must be...

sexybbstar:

It's not over o, banky said honeymoon is January.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Lotel: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Beautiful Bungalow for Sale at Ijoko, 2 bedrooms, one toilet and one bathroom, one store, one kitchen, one parlour. Nice interior and exterior. Tiled interior. Moderate power supply. Moderate road network. Serious buyers only. Price is 3m and is negotible. House still for sale, quick buyers needed please, for more information and details, contact 08089809968 (call or WhatsApp), 07062218885

Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by OlaMiki: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
she no get breast na
Threebear:
We've seen the ass, patiently waiting for the boobs.
Banku W, don't fail a brother.
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2017
SirBaro:
Lol.

You even have their schedule and itinerary...

You must be...

Yes o, he said the south africa enjoyment is just part of the after party celebrations and the real honeymoon is January
Re: Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
this marriage to me doesn't look like a marriage built on genuine love

I hope i am wrong though

My dear, I'm very sure. You are not wrong. Everything looks too over the top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bald Destiny Etiko Rocks Figure-Hugging Outfit / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.