Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) (24214 Views)

Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I blame yur dad for sleeping with yur mum with an expired condom..Dem for no born yu by mistake angry
Condom ke?Na nylon im junky papa take enter im olosho mama.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by adetem(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.... But is not the pilot fault because herdsmen did not wear uniform and same thing with the villagers who are trying to defend their community from herdsmen. Unaware to the villagers when the fighter come and see people runing, he only drop bomb for people who carry arms. Meanwhile villagers not in unform but in self defence with their dengun, cutlass and arrow with some fulani are bomb. They have already mix with fulani and no communication
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Hiya sorry say he touch u, u for don commot that area na... RIP
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Igbos and their logic. So those victims are southerners?
No they're ipob villagers

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
Villagers are saying that the bombing was targeted at them,not the herdsmen

If I may ask, for what exactly? Anyway, Ugandan jews go swallow all the hooks, lines and sinker join.

I have never known the person behind this moniker to ever make any intelligent comment. Ever!

Sir, how do you even tolerate yourself??

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Guyman02: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Oksman:

Someone is dead and you are this cold and insensitive.You must be suffering from schizophrenia, and need to see a doctor immediately. Your case is critical, ignore me at you own risk.

The guy is Fulani, he is defending the armed herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by adetem(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
tobdee:
When are we going to get it right...
till every trib stand againt fulani heartless attitude.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by nedu666: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My friend its no secret that Nigerian Airforce assets were used to to provide air support fro invading Fulani terrorist .
u surprise me wahali. u of all people responding to that python idiot who is three naira per post. u should know better anyone who has 6000 post in just less than one yr is an unemployed yoot on bmc salary

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Oksman:

Someone is dead and you are this cold and insensitive.You must be suffering from schizophrenia, and need to see a doctor immediately. Your case is critical, ignore me at you own risk.

The guy is as horrible as it gets...Dem don use IPOB swear for am.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

If I may ask, for what exactly? Anyway, Ugandan jews go swallow all the hooks, lines and sinker join.

You rush to comment first, then post rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2017
lilfreezy:
Numan people in Adamawa state were attacked and killed by Fulani herdsmen. When they tried to defend themselves the FG sent the NAF to bomb hundreds of them and protect the Fulani aggressors. And we all are suppose to just keep quiet because buhari is in charge, tomorrow it may be your village that will receive this injustice. Let's get this awful president out of ASO ROCK
keep quiet if you have short memory because we know that this same fulani herdmen were in Aso rock to endorsed Jonathan and PDP and not Buhari just before the 2015 general election.
Can we know say that since their preferred candidate and party lost that PDP are now using them to destabilize Buhari government just because they know that Buhari is a fulani too?
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Your life must be very pathetic, one filled with hate, bitterness and sorrow, you need Jesus to help you
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2017
The kind of lies spread on the social media ehn...
And some able bodied men, with at least little education, will swallow any thing just for hate. So pathetic
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Igbos and their logic. So those victims are southerners?

Omenka, they are christians!
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

See your life
See the way you have been embarrassing yourself up and down..
Your case is not different, it's critical sad angry
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2017
A nation filled with murderers who careless about the citizens. The end is near cry

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
See the rubbish that is gracing FP. so the bomb slice his throat
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by darqly(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is there not a process that can enable prosecution of the FG or it's agencies for stupid acts of negligence such as these? How is it possible that a professional fighter pilot doesn't know not to bomb non-belligerent targets? Wasn't he briefed before the mission? Wasn't he debriefed afterward for them to see how utterly daft he is? Is he aware of the casualties he caused and will he sleep well at night with this knowledge?
I am convinced that if Nigeria had external aggressors, they would just march straight to Abuja and occupy; The shoddiness of our armed forces reinforces this thought time and time again.
Soldiers deployed to Numan told the youths to 'go front' first, whilst they follow! Youths armed only with cudgels and machetes against well armed and experienced mercenary herdsmen!!
If it is to shunt ATM queue, the Nigerian army is at your service, the airforce will see clearly and those bastard Naval ratings can kill for space in front.
If it is to chase babes and knacks, they can wear starched camo. Tell them to face BH, all man will lose his rifle and fatigues before you can say Shekau. angry angry angry
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by FrancisIgya: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is as a serious challenge to the unity of this country. How can they use the AIRFORCE as a cover for the Fulanis against the Bachamas as if the latter are not Nigerians?
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by blackaxe78: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
shortgun:

You mean u don't know that the Air force provides air support for herdsmen?
Buhari appointed only Northerners as Service Chiefs so that they can cover up the evils that's happening in the Military but God pass them.

You lie too much!

Gush!
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
shortgun:

You mean u don't know that the Air force provides air support for herdsmen?
Buhari appointed only Northerners as Service Chiefs so that they can cover up the evils that's happening in the Military but God pass them.

That guy is a fulani headsman

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by kaltonga: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

if in the face of this brazen impunity you still find time to insult the only tribe that has the balls to condemn the tribe responsible for nigerias problems of unity and the very perpetrators of this heinous crime against your fellow country men then,your case is most pathetic and i recommend you to the the nearest baba aladura for some lashing deliverance.
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by effogis: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Honestly, Nigeria is a risky country.
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by AbaNgele: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Some of this Numan people supported the Army crack down on IPOB. You can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by Henri8: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Guy/Girl, some of us stay in that axis(Numan precisely)
and I kid you not. The air force were actually targeting the locals and not the Fulani terrorists.
Re: Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) by philGeo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
geozone:
no burns from rockets or penetrating bullets. thats just a slit throat
Sir it is truth, that guy was together with my brother when the incident happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On His Re-Election Victory / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.