Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? (430 Views)

As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2017
hi,
we all have heard the issues between landlords and their tenants. ...mostly in areas about rents. .you will see both in f riendily terms but when it comes to rent renewal or paying the rent, issues pop up and minds boils up. .am asking, in your area how is your relationship between you and your landlord..
thanks
Re: TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by fabraham(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
like father like son

1 Like

Re: TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2017
This is why every tenant should strive to become a LandLord themselves.

Because, you can not really be comfortable in another man's house no matter how well they accomdate you or how prompt you pay your rent.

You must always be reminded in one way or the other that the house doesn't belong to you.

Especially if your landlord lives in the same building as you.

Contact us today for genuine lands all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by money121(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Ok
Re: TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by Andy2274: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2017
My own no relationship at all. He is tricky and wicked. The wife don quarrel with the whole street. Before I packed in he told me that psp comes every Tuesday and that we need to register but the day psp came I discovered that he is owing psp. The former tenant gave him psp money but he chop the money. He told me that we share nepa bill when bill comes but after packing in he has refused to show us nepa bill. He only tell us how much we will pay. We don't see nepa bill. The wife told me not to relate with my neighbour that she is a bad woman but I later discovered that my neighbour and I are from the same state and because we started relating with each other, she refused to answer my greetings with my wife. She told us that anything we want to buy we should ask her, when we came new she directed us to her friends shop where we bought bag of pure water for #150. After sometime my wife decided to try another shop and we bought same bag of pure water for #100. She beat and starve her husband. I doubt if the man feed 2 times a day. A whole Alhaji could not kill chicken during sallah. The wife lock him inside and went out. Just yesterday here, the man was inside and the woman was in a nearby beer parlour drinking with her friend. I wanted to move close to where I am building my house that was why I packed to this side and so unfortunate that I lost my job before I could roof my house. I pray God provide for me to complete my house because this my landlord and wife especially Na hell.

1 Like

Re: TENANT:What Is Your Relationship Between You And Your Landlord? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Andy2274:
My own no relationship at all. He is tricky and wicked. The wife don quarrel with the whole street. Before I packed in he told me that psp comes every Tuesday and that we need to register but the day psp came I discovered that he is owing psp. The former tenant gave him psp money but he chop the money. He told me that we share nepa bill when bill comes but after packing in he has refused to show us nepa bill. He only tell us how much we will pay. We don't see nepa bill. The wife told me not to relate with my neighbour that she is a bad woman but I later discovered that my neighbour and I are from the same state and because we started relating with each other, she refused to answer my greetings with my wife. She told us that anything we want to buy we should ask her, when we came new she directed us to her friends shop where we bought bag of pure water for #150. After sometime my wife decided to try another shop and we bought same bag of pure water for #100. She beat and starve her husband. I doubt if the man feed 2 times a day. A whole Alhaji could not kill chicken during sallah. The wife lock him inside and went out. Just yesterday here, the man was inside and the woman was in a nearby beer parlour drinking with her friend. I wanted to move close to where I am building my house that was why I packed to this side and so unfortunate that I lost my job before I could roof my house. I pray God provide for me to complete my house because this my landlord and wife especially Na hell.

my brother take it easy and struggle more..I put up this thread thinking seun will take it to front page considering what most tenants go through in the hands of their landlords but am surprise he has not done it...mine will gist and laugh with you and even tell u things hard because of buhari but buy any new thing come compound him face go change...even rent n.a. wahala....imagine where you are paying N150k yearly and you gave the landlord N120k promising to pay the remaking N30k balance in essays time and which I don't always fail, it will turn to war between us...the last one got to police and I was advice to park out by the police that the landlord is an envious and greedy man...many people have their own ordealsas well..well God will rescue us

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / The Risks Of Subletting / Please House Is My Builder Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.