Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Small Reports Fortune - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Small Reports Fortune (310 Views)

Make Fortune With Your Own Web Hosting Website As A Reseller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Reports Fortune by InfoTutor(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2017
5 Steps To A Big-Profit, S.M.A.L.L. Report Business

Let’s begin with the “S” of the S.M.A.L.L. Report Business Model which is...

The first step in this process is to “select a market”. That is, you’ll want to identify a group of people that you want to sell to – a “target audience”. A “market” is simply a body of existing or potential buyers for specific goods or services.

Just a few of the more popular markets include –

• Weight loss
• Home business
• Relationships
• Parenting
• Retirement
• Personal Growth

• Wedding and Marriage
• Computers and Technology
• Motivational
• Leadership

The list could go on and on, but I think you get an idea.

You want to choose a “market” that you’ll center your small reports business on.
If you’ve been following events over the past couple of years, then you know that “niche” marketing has been the big craze. People have been (and still are) scrambling all over to find these tiny, untapped niches (Ex. Teaching a parrot to talk) to create businesses around.

I’ve got two words for this kind of business model –

Big mistake!

Let me caution you that while that is an approach that certainly works, there is another strategy to use that I have found to produce even greater results.

Here it is:

Instead of identifying niches, identify target markets.

Let me say that again: instead of identifying niches, identify markets. Here’s the common practice...
1. Identify a red-hot niche with hungry customers.

2. Create a product that's highly sought after by those customers.

3. Setup a web site to sell the product.

4. Rush off to buy pay per click listings and Google Adwords® to promote the site.

5. Find another red-hot niche and repeat the process.

Now, that’s a good plan. There’s no doubt that it’s a profitable system.

But, it’s not a great plan.

Really, that system is setup for leaving money on the table, for just throwing away money that you could be depositing into your bank account.

So, what is a great plan?

Selecting a market so you can generate multiple sales per customer.

It’s very similar to the way most people approach niche marketing, with a critical extra “profit-boosting” step...

1. Identify a market with hungry customers.

2. Create a product that's highly sought after by those customers.

3. Setup a web site to sell the product.

4. Rush off to buy pay per click listings and Google Adwords® to promote the site.

5. Create additional related products to sell to your existing customer and lead lists.

6. Find another market and repeat the process.

Do you see what I added there? There’s an extra step there that is so critical to your bottom line, and that is “Create additional related products to sell to your existing customer and lead lists.”

1. You’ve already got customers who have bought a product from you, so instead of moving on to other “niches” where you have to go out and find additional customers, why not offer your customers additional, related products before you move on?

2. You’ve already begun building a lead list, why not offer them additional, related products before you start looking for other “niches”?

If a customer bought a product from you, then they’ve told you –

“This is a hot button with me. This is something I’m interested enough in to spend money. This is something that is important to me at this point in time.”

So, you simply feed them other offers that are highly related to the one that they’ve already identified as being important to them.

Instead of looking for tiny “niches”, you look for larger markets and feed them multiple, highly related offers.

The idea here is to find customers who make repeated purchases from you.

And when you take into consideration what we’ll be talking about momentarily -- creating 7-15 page reports as these various “offers” -- it really is an easy thing to accomplish.

But, we’ll get to that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE:In the Small Reports Fortune course, the first thing I do is teach you how to choose the right market by sharing 3 simple rules for finding markets full of eager-beaver, hungry buyers; plus I list 20 highly-profitable markets that are proven to generate revenue in the information business.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First step, “select a market”. Then we have the “M” of the S.M.A.L.L. Report Business Model…

Download the concluding part of this FREE course at www.nairainfoproducts.com

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website Today. Design And Develop Your Website For A Token! / Forex Traders Wanted / How To Boost Your Content On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.