Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity (10197 Views)

Suspend Services In Lagos - NUPENG Orders Tanker Drivers / IPPIS: Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASSAN, NUPENG Threaten Strike / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Buhari is a complete failure

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by deebest(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Wen ll we ever be free from this?
We have so much of oil and natural gas but some set of people have chosen to hold millions of Nigerians at ransome

derris God

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by seguno2: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingdolo:
Always the cabals.

In the absence of the cat, the mouse will always play.
In the absence of vigilant citizens, the leaders will always steal.
Amaechi said as much.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by seguno2: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2017
xynerise:
Corruption has eaten deep...

Corruption was killed and dealt a mortal blow on 29 May 2015 when General Buhari became our president.
Please note.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by naijafella(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2017
manutdrichie:
Buhari is a stewpid man

And you are?
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Tanker drivers are not on strike, I know that for sure ...The problem is within the depots and NNPC.

Tanker have literally taken over the Calabar highway waiting for days to load from just one depot, Fynefield that is willing and dispensing the product ...The others like Dozzy and Northwest keep playing hide and seek politics with the product in their tanks ...Northwest wants to sell ago alongside the product even when you don't need ago
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Dee60: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2017
CABAL AGAIN?
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
why is everyone afraid in this country to call names...someone will embalze funds, with old salaries, eat pension funds, divert workers payment, divert fuel, not working as a responsive gov't and all they will call and shout is cabal.....please who is these cabal..a man, woman or a ghost? I will like to know him, perhaps he is holding or say to be blame also for the unemployment in the country....why deceive ourselves...nothing like cabal....it's just some greedy fellow and we should name them....good luck said cabal has taken over his gov't, buhari said cabal has taken his gov't, maina said cabal ate pension fund etc...now for the fuel case we know they wanted to increase fuel price have now started shouting cabal....
CABAL, CABAL, CABAL. ..this thing you are doing, dia is GOd oooo
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Buhari is a complete failure

no he is not..it is the cabal
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by emmie14: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=bettercreature post=63059153]There is fuel really they are just playing mind games because of xmas[/quote.
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by emmie14: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2017
bettercreature:
There is fuel really they are just playing mind games because of xmas

You gat it
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by comp88: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2017
gerald09:
So it's not NUPENG, It's not IPMAN, It's not NNPC.

BREAKING NEWS: the fuel crisis in the country is due to the Association of Ghost, Village witch N wizard, evil spirit, fiery tale creatures and the devil. the Union decided to shot down The oil sector cos the FG did not meet up with the promise to disburse the money allocated to them in the Spiritual world.

the spoke person for Union Mazi Harry Potter from the Gryffindor branch has stated that the fuel crisis was created from imagination Land, and stakeholders lead by Otunba Peter Pan, Alhaji Frodo Bargins and Mrs Dr Alice from Wonderland will be meet The FG to Negotiate.

For now all citizens will continue to Suffer until all Negotiations are met

singed
Publicity Secretary
Chief Gandalf De White
NICE

Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by effogis: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
So nothing will be done to better the lot of that country. Every year the same problem and others continue circling in that failed state. The people we vote in to put things in the right perspectives are all morons. None of them will listen to the voice of God rather the voice of Satan and money, for majority of them are occultists.

Any country that has sacred cows or untouchables does not do well. I will not forget one of the debuts of Sonny Okosun " which way Nigeria? "
When I was a boy, I started hearing about fuel scarcity up to now that I 'm a man. What a shame?
Nobody enters Aso Rock to be a good President instead he embraces corruption.
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

no he is not..it is the cabal
then he is not good enough to be the president
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Reference(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by precious1967(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
it is right time now to sack d minister of petroleum by PMB. I dey look o.
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
rozayx5:
At times I wonder what Buhari is really doing as a president
you hate him that y u never c anything good in him
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by idu1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
dynicks:
Believe me when I say NOTHING!! I repeat absolutely NOTHING!!..he's simply a figure head
you can't do anything if you happen to be the president too. Its not buhari's fault....
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by dynicks(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
idu1:
you can't do anything if you happen to be the president too. Its not buhari's fault....
lol...i can do a whole lot of things if I happen to be the president bro...and as for the circumstances on ground not being buhari s fault(indirectly anyway), no doubt ; cus I see d handiwork of ur village people in his life...
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by dynicks(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
idu1:
lol...i can do a whole lot of things if I happen to be the president bro...and as for the circumstances on ground not being buhari s fault(directly /indirectly), no doubt ; cus I see d handiwork of ur village people in his life...
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
....and the blaming game continue in APC governments
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by idu1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
dynicks:
lol...i can do a whole lot of things if I happen to be the president bro...and as for the circumstances on ground not being buhari s fault(directly /indirectly), no doubt ; cus I see d handiwork of ur village people in his life...

There is cabal holding this country and making sure things should not work as long as their own bank account is filled up. If a president have good intention to make things better. The cabal will frustrate him. They almost killed buhari. Na wetin dey be that my friend..
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Stemkay: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
every time, cabal dis, cabal dat.........Dem no fit arrest dis cabal? This guy call cabal na wicked guy o. Abeg na from which state d guy come from?
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by Rainmaker69(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
So much dishonesty in the sector. These guys need to be demystified.
Re: NUPENG Blames Cabal For Fuel Scarcity by dynicks(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
idu1:

There is cabal holding this country and making sure things should not work as long as their own bank account is filled up. If a president have good intention to make things better. The cabal will frustrate him. They almost killed buhari. Na wetin dey be that my friend..
u right bro....honestly everything just dey piss me up....don't know about u sha.....anyway peace bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Governorship Primary To Now Hold Saturday / Reasons Why The South-south And Igbos Want Nigeria separated And Why The Hausas And Yorubas dont / Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.