Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? (1032 Views)

EXPOSED! APC Leaders Share Power, Give OBJ Three Ministerial Slots / Look At The Real Churchill-give Obj,yar Adua & Gej A Break! / If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? by Vongauche(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2007
Nairalanders, what farewell gift would u give to Baba No Regrets when he leaves come May 29th and why?

Perhaps an "invitation" to EFCC or SSS headquarters?  Or a personalised reminder in the national dailies that he should come with all his particulars to the nearest pensions office  to verify his pension entitlements(again!)  and that he was never a "ghost president" especially when he was often jetting out (99-03) to convince foreign investors to come to Nigeria?

Your place in the queue at the petrol station? A herd of (sacred) cows? He could easily venture into the business at his Ota farms.  Or maybe, 18, 553,000,000 ordinary shares of Transcorp? Even better, maybe extend his tenure?

Or would you rather do away with presents and just monetise his benefits?

Whatever it is, Nairaland users please discuss. You can suggest anything. Many thanks.

*picks race out of NR*
Re: What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? by Euclid(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2007
cool cool cool cool cool

Do you really want to know my honest opinion?

One bullet to the head for all his disregard to the fundamental tenets of democracy!! OBJ has done well however most of his misdeeds have set up very wrong precedences to our nascent democracy!!

This is my personal opinion!!

For a more patriotic and sensible present i'll give him a life jail sentence for his part in the genocide that took place during the Biafra war to heal the wounds of the IBO's, because of the Odi carnage, and for all the fatal mishaps that has bedeviled Nigeria during his tenure!!

Finally i'll give him a congressional medal of honor for exposing the fact that Nigeria is actually ruled by an oligarchic system that dwells on the sufferings of the common Nigerian HITHERTO he is one of them!!

Hey before i forget, I'll gve him another "Ota Ranch" in Adamawa State for leaving a country more divided and volatile than when he came into power hence highlighting the deep divisions that exists in the Nigerian socio-cultural fabric!!!

Quote "Elders are supposed to be wise but in Nigeria this is not the case" President Olusegun Obasanjo

Hope he has enough presents to take with him to heaven when he finally passes into transition.

Cheers

Euclidian Rhetorick is Misplaced!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? by izzau(m): 3:34am On Feb 26, 2007
if i could i would pay his ticket back to yola prison i think he belongs there. lipsrsealed
Re: What Farewell Present Would You Give OBJ? by CrudeOil2(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Senate Is Bias Said A Member On Ptdf / Who Says Obj Is Not A Democrat?/ / Ekiti Woman, 31, Conceals 450g Hemp Under Fufu Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.