Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? (660 Views)

Honest Truth Abt Nigeria Artistes And Crappy Songs / Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? / Nigeria Tax System: People Dont Give A Damn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? by Euclid(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2007
Hi All

This question is very blunt and basic. It appears like most young nigerians are really not intersted in the polity and the politics. I personally think that this is a disservice to our generation and our children yet unborn!!

Please tell me why the upcoming generation appear not to care anymore.

I would appreciate if one of the wisemen on this forum will enlighten me!!!!

Thanks for your time

Euclidian Rhetoric is sagacious!! shocked

Log on to www.nigerianyouthleague.org to join the movement for positive change!!

Cheers
Re: Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? by fatliar(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2007
i believe we dont want 2 die young
Re: Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? by cuteass1(f): 1:40am On Feb 26, 2007
I don't know about others, but i'e never been interested in politics and stuff, the things i know about the geographical history of the world or my country Nigeria would barely cover a piece of paper.
Now some people would call me a liar, but it wasn't until some time last year when Nigeria appeared on a norwegian channel, i think it had to do with some plane crash or something that i saw our president for the first time. My cousin was like "hey, look at Obasanjo" and i was like "really, is that him?. He really is as ugly as people claim". That my dear is how bad i am at such stuff. I don't really know why and sometimes i feel sad cos i feel left out when others are discussing history but that's just me cool
Re: Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? by LilRed1(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2007
unfortunately (sp?) I really don't have any intrest in politics, because of the simple fact that i think, its boring, when i wa in middle school (currently in high school) i wanted to be a lawyer and i went to a summer training institute and have loads of fun but i ralized it was kind of boring and i didn't want to persue it anymore, i understand where you're coming from, but for me the reason is because of simple boredom
Re: Young People Dont Care Anymore Abt Nigeria!? by trendy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2007
Reason: Cause Nigeria does not care about the youth

(1) (Reply)

Masters Scholarship Required? / New To Nairaland! Happy To Be Here! / A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.