Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Skill Acquisition - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skill Acquisition (421 Views)

Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / Skill Acquisition: A Better Alternative For Formal Education? What Do You Think? / Skill Acquisition Programme/ Self Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition by MrUtech: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Am a graduate of mechanical engineering and am among the just graduated set.
I really want to practice engineering before moving on with my life but here's the big deal.
I love simple necessary machines and have little or no interest in automobile. I have been thinking of what to do, either going to learn how to repair the generator because a huge percentage of the machines around us use the same principle to generate energy or to learn AC repair and installation due to the fact that our climate is changing drastically. I have tried to imagine myself in office work but I don't just fit in. I want to learn the skill before my service so as to have something to build on . Am flexible to changes based on what you think is right cos I must admit I need your help

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Craigslist Gigs Section (cleaner) Leads Available For Sell / Legal Advice Needed / 5 Top Jobs Employers Seek In 2018 And Certifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.