Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (16950 Views)

Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM / Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by anibestlala(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

The wife of a member of the Adamawa State House of Assembly, Lumsambani Dilli, has delivered triplets after 24 years of marriage.

“Both the mother and the babies are all hale and hearty,” said the new father on Wednesday in a statement.

“We found out we were having triplets; I am proud and grateful that after nearly 24 years of marriage, my wife delivered three healthy, beautiful babies.

“I can’t express the pure happiness of having a baby,” the excited lawmaker, who represents Demsa Local Government Area‎, said.

Mr. Dilli’s wife also spoke about the good news.

“The lord is good as today Mr. and Mrs. Lumsambani Mijah Dilli are blessed with triplets after 24 years of marriage without bearing a child, glory be to God,” she said.

More Pictures By : http://www.viviangist.ng/lumsambani-dilli-triplets/

Oh really? didn't know the father of the babies is a lawmaker.congrats to them.
Re: Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by anibestlala(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
kingsleefolli:
BREAKING NEWS.Three baby missing in ADAMAWA hospital.please if found call zzzzzzzzzz.is urgent.and serious.
stop spreading false info, the woman delivered the babies and I am a witness to it.
Re: Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
The iroko tree god finally did it, it only took 10 heads sacrifice
Re: Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ayopredict:
Why is my mind telling me they bought those children undecided

Don't trust politicians

They shouldn't have to wait for two-decades and four years to do that....

Or Watchu think??
Re: Lumsambani Dilli And Wife Welcome Triplets After 24 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 2:49am On Dec 08, 2017
EastGold:
Great God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship – PDP Governors / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.