Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Inec Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Interview! (5612 Views)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Interview! by cpatra(f): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2010
Pls house,is it true dat Inec will be conducting interview today, info pls or is it just rumor.
Re: Inec Interview! by Lucianouyi: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2010
hi it is true but it was zoned so check vanguard paper of 28 march 4 details to know ur zone and date.
Re: Inec Interview! by ash4real: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2010
pls house anyone with info should kindly paste it here cos some of us dont have the vanguard paper.
Re: Inec Interview! by Unkuable(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
I believe the recruitment date has been extended cos the recruitment site is open.So no interview wil b conducted when they are still recruitment.But if any have any info pls paste it or send it to my mail. emmadubem@live.com
Re: Inec Interview! by dubem3(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
i heard there are two batches
so i guess the 1st batch will be interviewed
while the latter batch are still registering.
pls if u have d info on vanguard de 28th paste am abeg.

i have dis complicated situation
were its no longer possible for me to go down to the area i chose initially
wot d'u think i shuld do?
Re: Inec Interview! by davou4eva(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2010
From a reliable source of someone that work wit inec in Osun. The interview for Osun will be coming up on 22-23 April but d list is not out yet. Best
Re: Inec Interview! by kcwhyte: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
pls when is lagos interview
holding
Re: Inec Interview! by Pame(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
PLS, AM ALSO INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHEN THAT OF OYO STATE WILL BE CONDUCTED AND POSSIBLY THE VENUE & TIME

ONE SEEMS TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK HERE AS PAR THE INTERVIEW INFO
Re: Inec Interview! by Mordayz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
pls who knows that Nasarawa State,
Re: Inec Interview! by Arysexy(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2010
KINDLY CHECK BELOW FOR THE DATE U ARE SCHEDULED FOR ASSESMENT, THE LIST OF INVITED CANDIDATES WERE PASTED AT THE STATE INEC OFFICE OF SUBMISSION, WHILE THE INTERVIEW IS AT THE STATE U CHOOSE, GOODLUCK![b]

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:SUNDAY TRUST, MARCH 28, 2010

THE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) HAS RE;LEASED SCHEDULED DATES FOR INTERVIEW OF CANDIDATES WHO APPLIED TOM FILL VACANCIES IT RECENTLY ADVERTISED. THE INTERVIEW SCHEDULED WHICH IS TO BE DONE IN TWO BATCHES IS AS FOLLOWS:

BATCH 1
SN NORTH WT NORTH EAS NORTHCTRA SOUTHES SOUTHSOUH SOUTHWES DATES FOR INTERVIEW
1 JIGAWA TARABA BENUE ENUGU RIVERS LAGOS 29TH-30MARCH, 2010
2 KANO ADAMAWA NASARAWA ANAMBRA BAYELSA OGUN 7TH-8TH APRIL
3 KATSINA BORNO PLATEAU EBONYI C/RIVER OYO 12TH-13THAPRIL
4 KEBBI YOBE KOGI IMO A/IBOM ONDO 15TH-16 APRIL
5 SOKOTO GOMBE KWARA ABIA DELTA EKITI 19TH-20TH APRIL
6 ZAMFARA BAUCHI NIGER EDO OSUN 22ND-23RD APRIL
7 KADUNA FCT 26TH-27THAPRIL

DAY 1 DAY2
DAY1:A:ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE POSTS OF REGISTARTION OFFICERS
B: DATA ENTRY APPLICANTS

DAY2:I: ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE POSTS OF ADMINISTARTIVE OFFICERS
II: EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
III:LEGAL OFFICERS
Iv: STORES OFFICERS

BATCH 2

SN NORTHWT NORTHEAST NORTHCNTRA SOUTHEAST SOUTHSOUTH SOUTHWEST DATES FOR INTERVIEW
1 JIGAWA TARABA BENUE ENUGU RIVERS LAGOS 29TH-30APRIL, 2010
2 KANO ADAMAWA NASARAWA ANAMBRA BAYELSA OGUN 3RD-4TH MAY
3 KATSINA BORNO PLATEAU EBONYI C/RIVER OYO 6TH-7TH MAY
4 KEBBI YOBE KOGI IMO A/IBOM ONDO 10TH-11TH MAY
5 SOKOTO GOMBE KWARA ABIA DELTA EKITI 13TH-14TH MAY
6 ZAMFARA BAUCHI NIGER EDO OSUN 17TH-18TH MAY
7 KADUNA FCT 20TH-21ST MAY

CHECK SHORTLISTED NAMES AT INEC OFFICE IN YOUR STATE OF SUBMISSION.
[/b]
Re: Inec Interview! by Emmanlexdwhite: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2010
God bless u house this is indeed a family please any one knws the interview date for that of EDO STATE. Pls furnish me wit it or news so that one cn stay awake like a watch Man
Re: Inec Interview! by showoff(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please ,Can anyone who has gone for the Interview brief us of what to expect.Thank you.
Re: Inec Interview! by segunveter: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2010
Please can anyone intimate me with the difference between the INEC test and the INEC interviews. Thanks and when is lagos doing its Batch B
Re: Inec Interview! by Emilo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
I wonder why a sane individual would choose to work in inec, i left inec last year, that period happened to be the happiest period in my life, i will list five reason not to work in inec;

1) You are going to be brain drained and idle for the major part of your working life.
2) If u are going in as a graduate the highest u would earn is 45k.
3) U are going to experience the worst form of office politics know to man.
4) Ur salary would be paid from the 10th- 14th of the next month.
5) No form of insurance, additional benefits etc.
6) You would only be useful once in 4 months, and that when staff begin to come to office hoping to get something from the election, u definitely would get sometin but that would be on the discretion of ur E.O (Electoral Officer).

Inec is advisable for lazy women who either have other buisness or just hopeless with life, for a guy i guess u must be in say grade level 12 and above or else u are a looser.
Re: Inec Interview! by hamzarious(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2010
What type of question shld i expect? Am applying for data entry officer.
Re: Inec Interview! by segunveter: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2010
Emilo, why disabuse the minds of millions of unemployed graduates in Nigeria? You may have left Inec, but that does not mean others cannot join. Please encourage them or do you have an alternative for them? if you do, do not hesitate to employ them. Be your brothers' keeper
Re: Inec Interview! by DJSly1: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2010
For those of u asking 4 d dates.U can look it up in the thread. Lagos batch B is 29th to 30th April.As 4 d nature of d Questions,It varies according to states.u just hv 2 be conversant with computer basics, current affairs, about INEC and the scope of whatever position u applied 4.Best of Luck to all Nairalanders.
Re: Inec Interview! by hamzarious(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Segunveter: thnx man. Tell Emilo no need to be negative. Always think positive.
Everyone has his or her own destiny.

@DJ Sly: thnx a mILLion,
Re: Inec Interview! by ETAO: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2010
Please, i am doing my interview in Abuja tomorrow, what do I expect?

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Job Scam Alert / Etisalat Customare Care / Port Harcourt Job Vacancies (updated Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.