Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins (22662 Views)

“I Went Through 4 Miscarriages”: Singer Paul Psquare’s Ex-wife Anita Opens Up I / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by 9jaAmerican: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Damoche10:
The poster of this message is a re**tard! Wetin concern us and how e take affect me?
Na you wey see the headline still click on am,come dey ask hw e take concern you b the retarded person here my brother,dont u think?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by mavinc4u(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
steppin:
I suspect that old witch called Lola. That kind of eyes doesn't belong anywhere except the flying kingdom.
Nne, her plans finally failed.
Glory be to God.

shocked na wah for people sha!
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
rattlesnake:
So what value does this news add when we dey Shiloh
Reminds you of God's faithfullness smiley

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
steppin:
I suspect that old witch called Lola. That kind of eyes doesn't belong anywhere except the flying kingdom.
Nne, her plans finally failed.
Glory be to God.
Taa mechie onu! shocked
May God show you mercy Amen
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by enemyofprogress: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Na the Yoruba wife better pass,she be virgin
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Gidoka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Thank God for her.

But she should have kept this to her self..

wait until it happens to you
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by kingthreat(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks

Professional beggar.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by irisola(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Well,
Thank you.
kingthreat:

Professional beggar.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
the Yoruba wife has been eating her babies, they are witch , ori nwa (child eater) Paul notice it late

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by shallysgirl: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who asked her? undecided
Muemue like ya tongue
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
franugo:

typical nigerian stewpidity...smh

He said the truth.
There are coded comments paul made.
Trust me there is atom of truth in wat he said.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Homeboiy: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
shallysgirl:

Muemue like ya tongue

I know

How r u?
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lilimax:

Taa mechie onu! shocked

Taa kpuchie one..
Obu eziokwu
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lilimax:

Taa mechie onu! shocked

Taa kpuchie onu
Obu eziokwu
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by kingthreat(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
irisola:
Well,
Thank you.

Dont fûcking thank me. Have some bloody integtrity
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Tphoto1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who asked her? undecided
The matter no tire you?
They will just be bringing private matters to social media.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Tphoto1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
How is this our business concern?
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by irisola(f): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Dont fûcking thank me. Have some bloody integtrity
Whatever assumption you have of me it's ok.
It's your opinion right?
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by franugo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

He said the truth. There are coded comments paul made. Trust me there is atom of truth in wat he said.
unless proven otherwise, she is innocent
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by kingthreat(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
irisola:

Whatever assumption you have of me it's ok.
It's your opinion right?

How is the begging going. Try on facebook. I will share it for you na. Or you want gofundme account?
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
franugo:

unless proven otherwise, she is innocent

She is a very big suspect over 95%.
How do u explain 4 consecutive miscariages among family quarels?
And God showing the ultimate power with twins later on.

There are coded comments paul made after arival of the twins.

"Since the arrival of these twins some people aint happy at all"

"Dont take my quietness for a fool else fowl nyash go open"
Meaning that some5hing has been goin on

Im telling u there are things happening in there family bigger than u assumed.. but paul dnt wana talk to raise more controversy.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Homeboiy: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tphoto1:

The matter no tire you?
They will just be bringing private matters to social media.

Wlc to NL kiss

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by franugo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Im telling u there are things happening in there family bigger than u assumed.. but paul dnt wana talk to raise more controversy.

you made zero sense bro...he could easily have been talking about something else. Be unlike most Nigerians n think logically, what would lola gain?
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
franugo:

you made zero sense bro...he could easily have been talking about something else. Be unlike most Nigerians n think logically,
what would lola gain?

Lol are u really asking this?
So dnt know what human beings are?

I also want to tell u that lola replied the comment.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by franugo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol are u really asking this? So dnt know what human beings are?
I also want to tell u that lola replied the comment.
which comment's dt n what was her reply? What are human beings then? Educate me i beg of you
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by PenlsCaP: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
franugo:

which comment's dt n what was her reply?
What are human beings then? Educate me i beg of you

Lol beg i no wan raise controversie here..
Very soon u will see people now quoting me up and down..
Lets just forget it bro.
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Tphoto1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=63073808]

Wlc to NL kiss[/quote
Thanks dear
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Tphoto1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
No
Homeboiy:

Wlc to NL kiss
Tnx a lot
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by BigIyanga: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
PenlsCaP:

No wonder you’re graduate of mumuology
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by jobbers: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2017
arh
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by fajob: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
ok
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by stevups(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Sophie Alakija Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday / "I Wanna Be Like Burna Boy" - Anto Lecky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.