Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) (655 Views)

With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Anytime you criticise Buhari on Nairaland you're immediately termed ipob, biafran or Igbo.
People without any cursory research to back them would swear only Igbos criticise buhari.
I have often been mistaken for Igbo even though am not.
The notion that all Yoruba people love Buhari and all Igbo people hate Buhari is based on false premise.
I decided to name the loudest critics of Buhari to prove that Yorubas are actually at the forefront of criticism against this lack lustre administration.

Peter Ayodele Fayose
Governor of Ekiti state, arguably the most vociferous critic of Buhari.

Femi Fani-Kayode
Former aviation minister, his hatred of this administration is at another level.

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa
The lawyer that called for Buhari's impeachment after Buhari spent more than 2 months in UK.

Femi Aribisala
Journalist and an avowed Buhari hater, the man who opined Buhari is not a failure but a disaster.

And on Twitter, These are the hardest hitters
Adeyanju Deji @adeyanjudeji
Oluyemi Fasipe @yemifash
Adetutu Balogun @Tutsy22
Demola olarewaju @DemolaRewaju
Segun Awosanya @segalink
Facts prove that the main critics of Buhari are Yorubas, I hope the above helps clear the misconception.

Am not even going to name the ones on Nairaland, too numerous to mention but suffice to say firefire and temitemi1 are Yorubas. I am from Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Ugomba(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Don't mind the stupid skull miners from the South West

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ugomba:
Don't mind the stupid skull miners from the South West

According to NgeneUkwenu anyone who criticises Buhari is automatically IPOB

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by seunmsg(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Crocky23:

According to NgeneUkwenu anyone who criticises Buhari is automatically IPOB

In essence, ipob members don't criticise Buhari, only Yoruba's do, right?
Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by dukie25: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
I bet prof Ango Abdullahi is also IPOB because he never stops criticising Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Aniebiet01Udo: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Reno Omokri is missing ooo

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunmsg:

In essence, ipob members don't criticise Buhari, only Yoruba's do, right?

Am saying the idea that only Igbos criticise Buhari is false.

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aniebiet01Udo:
Reno Omokri is missing ooo
Reno Omokri is Delta.
I wanted to highlight the fact that most Buhari critics are actually Yorubas not IPOB according to sarrki and NgeneUkwenu.

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Kokolet11: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Crocky23:

According to lauretta onochie anyone who criticises Buhari is automatically IPOB
grin[quote author=Crocky23 post=63062394]
Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by adadike281(f): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
I don't blame those that criticise Buhari. Bubu deserves all d criticism being unleashed on him.

3 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by PapaBaby: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am Buhari's greatest critic and am from Guinea Bissau.

2 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by seunmsg(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Crocky23:

Am saying the idea that only Igbos criticise Buhari is false.

Even though most of the people you mentioned above are PDP members who don't count for much in the south west, Yoruba's generally are independent minded people who don't always go in the same direction politically. However, the idea of you trying to dissociate ipob from their well known job of criticising and hating on Buhari is really very funny. Like seriously?

Criticising and abusing the president is the number one policy of ipob as handed to all members by Kanu himself. Why you are trying to drag Yoruba's into what is well known is really amusing. Are you now scared of Buhari or what?

See, all Nigerians have the right to meaningfully criticize the president, it is perfectly legal. You don't need to drag others into what you guys are doing because you want to change the narrative. PMB knows those that gave him 95% support and those that gave him 2%.

3 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by horsepower101: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Before anyone mentions Nnamdi Kanu, know that he was a critic of Nigerian existence itself. He stongly believe that the country is a fraud. Everything happening in Nigeria keep proving him right.

He criticized goodluck Jonathan and buhari equally as Nigerian leaders. He didn't care who was in power. Jonathan ignored him. Buhari didn't.

For the first time ordinary Nigerians freely voice their hidden opinions about the country in public. Now everyone has ran back to their natural state of mental slavery. No more talk of restructuring.

Maybe atiku will talk of it to win election just like buhari usedbit to win election.

Buhari and Apc after using restructuring to campaign turned around to say they don't know what it means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Firefire(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Are you sure those guys on the list are not "igbotic Yorubas?" grin

2 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
What is the motive behind this thread?
Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Head of a useless APC government

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunmsg:

Even though most of the people you mentioned above are PDP members who don't count for much in the south west, Yoruba's generally are independent minded people who don't always go in the same direction politically. However, the idea of you trying to dissociate ipob from their well known job of criticising and hating on Buhari is really very funny. Like seriously?

Criticising and abusing the president is the number one policy of ipob as handed to all members by Kanu himself. Why you are trying to drag Yoruba's into what is well known is really amusing. Are you now scared of Buhari or what?

See, all Nigerians have the right to meaningfully criticize the president, it is perfectly legal. You don't need to drag others into what you guys are doing because you want to change the narrative. PMB knows those that gave him 95% support and those that gave him 2%.

I don't know how you came to your conclusion but facts are stubborn bitches. Calling anyone who criticises Buhari ipob is lame as I named Buhari's main critics. Just draw a list of known Buhari critics and see what you come up with.

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Did you bother reading my small article? I made it as small as possible in other not to task small minded people like you.

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Ugomba(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
to expose you backstabbers.
Skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Crocky23:

Did you bother reading my small article? I made it as small as possible in other not to task small minded people like you.

Lol! Why the insults now? This your thread won’t change the narrative. It is a bit too little too late.
Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by victorDanladi: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Most outspoken critics of any government in Nigeria have always been yoruba!

grin...Its not new.....yorubas didnt turn human right activist over night because GEJ lost election to buhari like some Ipig terrorists and Idiots(in nnmadi kanu voice).

1 Like

Re: Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) by Crocky23: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Lol! Why the insults now? This your thread won’t change the narrative. It is a bit too little too late.
Sorry if I sounded harsh. Reason for the thread was spelt out in the very first sentence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Replies "I Go Die" And All Young Nigerians / Ministry Of Tea, Goats And 2019 Affairs By Mahmud Jega / The Innoson Affair, The Igbo And The Orphans Of The Corporate World: FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.