Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari (359 Views)

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari by aminulive: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has on Thursday said fueled rumours of his bid to contest for the Presidency in 2019. Buhari, while speaking in Kano, said that if the Elections were free and fair, he already has the people of Kano in his pocket.

"I know the elections. If they are to be free and fair, if it is a question of numbers, if it is a question of allowing people to make their choice, then I think the people of Kano are in my pocket.”

The president is currently on a two-day working visit in Kano State.

Buhari made history in 2015 by becoming the first opposition candidate in Nigeria to defeat a sitting President.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/07/2019-elections-kano-people-pocket-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari by biacan(f): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
stop spewing trash bubu come 2019 the north will be divided within themselves especially Kano.......
Re: 2019 Elections: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari by uncleiykeman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
They will shock you when they atikulate 2019

(1) (Reply)

Abacha And The Stolen Billions.... / Jonathan Hails Buhari At 75, Describes President As ‘rare Statesman’ / The Best Gift You Can Give Nigerians Is To Resign-femi Fani-kayode Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.