Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? (465 Views)

Did Jesus Lie About Being Like Jonah's Three Nights In The Belly Of A Huge Fish? / Did Jesus Lie To The Meek? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? by sonmvayina(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Holy Spirit Was On Earth Before,Psalms 51:11: do not thrust me away from your presence, do not take away from me your spirit of holiness NJB

1Samuel16:14 : Now the spirit of GOD, was withdrawn from saul and an evil spirit from GOD affected him with terrors..NJB.

This clearly shows that God spirit was already with man long before the Jesus character made this statements in John 16:4-10

let us discuss.
Re: Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? by smoy: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
sonmvayina:
Holy Spirit Was On Earth Before,Psalms 51:11: do not thrust me away from your presence, do not take away from me your spirit of holiness NJB

1Samuel16:14 : Now the spirit of GOD, was withdrawn from saul and an evil spirit from GOD affected him with terrors..NJB.

This clearly shows that God spirit was already with man long before the Jesus character made this statements in John 16:4-10

let us discuss.
it was the bible translator that change the person to spirit, Jesus was referring to a man not ghost. spirit was with man as you said.
Re: Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? by joe4christ2008(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Friend,

Am filled with pity and worry at the way your question is coined or are you been sarcastic? If either way, that's very wrong.

You need to ask for Gods forgiveness...... for asking such a question "Did JESUS LIE"?

If at all you know who JESUS is, you wont be using words like "LIE" to typify Him in disguise as if you are asking a question. Even our little children will explain better to you.

I would have just overlooked this but i care for you soul and my friendly advise once again is:
ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS and repent of all this, else it might be too late for you.

A friendly advise and warning.

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit, Already On Earth..did Jesus Lie? by sonmvayina(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
joe4christ2008:
Friend,

Am filled with pity and worry at the way your question is coined or are you been sarcastic? If either way, that's very wrong.

You need to ask for Gods forgiveness...... for asking such a question "Did JESUS LIE"?

If at all you know who JESUS is, you wont be using words like "LIE" to typify Him in disguise as if you are asking a question. Even our little children will explain better to you.

I would have just overlooked this but i care for you soul and my friendly advise once again is:
ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS and repent of all this, else it might be too late for you.

A friendly advise and warning.

this clearly shows that the writers of the jesus character are not jews, because they would have known...jesus and Christianity has to be pagan in origin...

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes We Lose A War To Win A Battle. / Apostle Suleman Gives Libya Deportees N4million / Pentecostalism Is A Doctrine Of Greed Which Is Destroying Critical Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.