Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Check The Status Of Your Statue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check The Status Of Your Statue (623 Views)

Statue Of Liberty Last Seen Walking Back To France / Renowned Nollywood Actor Begs Rochas For His Christmas Statue / Joke Of The Day - ZUMA STATUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check The Status Of Your Statue by wolesmile(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
To check if Rochas has finished moulding your statue in Imo State send "MY STATUE" to 333456
To check if he has started moulding your statue already send "MY STATUE" to 333457
To check if he is planning to demolish your statue send "MY STATUE" to 333458
To know the date he will be unveiling your statue send "MY STATUE" to 333459.
I just checked mine.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? / Who Remembers This Game? / World Best Toaster (praize Victor Comedy) Episode 108

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.