Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Martins Should Return For World Cup – Udeze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Martins Should Return For World Cup – Udeze (509 Views)

Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests / Find A Good Left-back ! Udeze Warns Gernot Rohr / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Martins Should Return For World Cup – Udeze by PenPrince07: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ex-international Ifeanyi Udeze says Obafemi Martins’ fine form and experience are enough for him to get a recall to the Super Eagles for the World Cup.

Gernot Rohr is yet to find a suitable attacking pair for the team as they prepare for the 2018 World Cup.

Anthony Nwakeme was tested in Nigeria’s last qualifier with Algeria but failed to impress.

Udeze has, however, said the team needs the former Inter Milan striker who last played for Nigeria in 2015.

“Martins is my option for second choice behind Ighalo and I believe he should be called up,” Udeze told Brila FM.

“He has the experience of playing at the World Cup level and his recent form is hot. Martins is Super hot right now and you can’t be shy about admitting that fact.

“A player who scores important goals and recently contributed to the FA Cup victory in China is one you want to consider when the debate comes up.”

Recall that Rohr had hinted that Martins was in his plans for the soccer fiesta.

“Yes, the door is open to all our best players, including Martins,” Rohr told KweseESPN.

“He is scoring a lot of goals and we need to get competition for all the positions, especially centre-forward.”
https://www.concisenews.global/news/martins-deserve-eagles-world-cup-place-udeze/

Re: Why Martins Should Return For World Cup – Udeze by korlahwarleh: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dem want spoil everything again.
Re: Why Martins Should Return For World Cup – Udeze by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
I thought I saw a puddycat shocked

I did, I did...

What is this peeping Tom doing here. This is not one corner dance thread ghanaman5050 grin

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Name 2017 BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award / Moses Dropped For 2017 Caf Awards / CFP Championship Game 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.