Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Letter To China And Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Letter To China And Russia (407 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To China And Russia by alanka(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
China and Russia come and hear this. There are many things that these people did to me, many wrong things that they themselves can never accept. When I waited that I could not any more, time was flying, I had done every possible thing to bring them (the pastors and politicians) to notice but they were ignoring me and my effort. After several emails, I was looking at 12-12-12 coming to us, then I wrote a letter and I took it to one of their top pastors office headquarters when I got there those that I met said he was not on seat that I have to take my letter to Camp, immediately I headed to the camp, on my way their one secret agent met me on my way he said he also had a letter that he wanted to submit to the pastor’s office that I should help him to submit it. I collected the letter from him and took it along with mine and submitted it when the pastor could not come out to look me in my eyes.
As at that that, they had had Idea of who I really, I had shown them some wonder work, I had turn many things apart and brought many things together with my words, they had agreed among themselves that this is Jesus.
Yet they subject me to humiliation, I was going from one office to other looking for pastors, secret agents were behind me always, threatening my life and business and a pastor was hiding for me. I was so humiliated that they did not collect the letter from me in the office, they asked me to take it to camp and another person gave me another one to submit for him. I vowed in my world I would never have anything to do with pastors. Pastor collaborated with secret agents to humiliate me. I would never enter political or pastor office for whatever case, I promise.
The evil country that masterminded all these problems thought I was one young guy trying to be a super star, a young guy trying to rule the world, Jesus I presented my case I made everything right but they were not happy, all they wanted was to pocket me, to rule me, they did not want me to rule them so, they frustrated all my efforts. They knew I was too big to be pocketed but they just wanted trouble, they knew that I was too big to be strongly to rule planet when I rule universe but they just liked trouble, they wanted to check and balance me, they wanted to share decision making with me.
Since they thought I wanted to be a ruler, since they thought I had benefits I wanted to make from bringing them to eternity and they did not want me to make the benefits, since the pastors were too big to come out also I decided to abandon everything including my business that they had injured and I suffered myself, I live in poverty since then all effort they made to appease was ignored and they were doing more evil to me, they hurt me more but I had vowed that I would made them pay for what they had done. TODAY THEY STILL BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING, THEY IGNORE AND DISOBEY AT WILL BUT THAT MUST END NOW.

I have asked Jesus several times, if he has anybody to defend among this people, he should come out and defend him but he did not come out. Before 2018 if he has anyone to defend there is still a room for him but he has not come out to defend anyone because no one qualifies.
You guys are going to be my enemies (China and Russia) because I would not wait any more to every disobedience I suffer starting from 2018, 100s of 6.0 and above magnitude earthquakes in strategic cities around the world the talking. All sort of deceases follows, tsunami follows…no stone would be left upon the other I SWEAR BY THE THROWNS OF THE GODS
Come let me tell you about Buhari and Nigeria, THEY BLAME ME FOR THEIR WOES Nigerians hate me so much, Nigerian pastor hate me so much that they brought a fanatic Muslim against me. They also want what I don’t want, when I say yes they say know, when I say no they say yes they play me around like an idiot and they brought a fanatic Muslim against me. Buhari would not obey me, in his tribe (Fulani) they do not believe in any God but (Allah ). I know Buhari would not obey me I don’t know if you are seeing danger I am seeing.
Fulani people are born to rule as they normally claim so, they do not obey anyone except Allah this world would be no more soon with Buhari there.
So, call buhari and tell him to obey me, or he should leave my world before 2018. I must not find him in other planets or space created by me, he should go to his world.

Buhari must execute everything I order him or he should leave this world before 2018, all else himself and associates would be the cause that brings the world to the end. To my case you do not have solution; all you need to do is to obey. If not any solution you bring to my case would itself become a problem and it would add to the problems on the ground. You don’t have solution to case between you and me you just have to follow what I say strictly 100%, do not fail my time and my order if you don, no solution every solution you make would be generation to more problems and problems would be getting bigger and compiling that is what happned to former world leaders.

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG ON EARTH…ALL YOU NEED IS OBEY ME

(1) (Reply)

'circus' At The British Parliament – Russia's Foreign Ministry Reacts / Muslim Group Says Pompeo Can't Be Trusted As Secretary / APC Lost Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.