Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records (33006 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Despite punch throws/social media quests to what's happening with the biggest african duo, P Square. Peter (Mr. P) took to instagram to announce the signing of an artiste Singah ( @official_singah ).

Singah was first spotted on Mr.P's "For My Head" video released weeks ago. Singah is said to be a talent that makes audience wow & speechless on spot; a sure replacement for Top BEST naija vocalists!! We expect goodies.. good music!! Cheers to #PClassic & Singah.

See Peter's Post On Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZVwTAAqi_/?taken-by=peterpsquare

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Ahmed0336(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
1 Advantage of their splitting b say both go open records label and sign new artists
grin

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Ericaikince(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by yesloaded: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Well, everything happens for reasons. if there's no breakup between Psquare, this new artiste might not blow!

in other news, check my profile/signature

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by PEPPERified: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
By tomorrow no tell us say you no want do again ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Macgreat(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

Let's hear his tracks
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by manutdrichie(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mttcheeeew...may be the guy go help im ministry cos na useless song im dey sing since

If no be psquare it can't be like one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by psychologist(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Congratulations to the girl
Av seen her sing many times on nta 10:00 pm news tongue

#Goandmakepeacewithyourblood

Teampaul

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Bustincole(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Peter only replace his twin bro wit dis guy because of the dread

He must have miss dat dread a lot

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Lucialovely(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
nice move
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Tphoto1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Go and make PISS with ur brother biko tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by RichDad1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
I saw this coming.
Dude gat good voice.
Congrats bruv

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by pauljumbo: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
If this guy want to make it in life he should pay tithe

That's the secret of SIMI

She pays tithe for all her song even her mother is usher in daystar

It pays to pay tithe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Pavore9: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by bastien: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nothing spoil
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by OTUNBAWIFEY: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
see the young lad smiling at the camera

MR man, you better read that thing cover to cover before you sign anything!

what am I typing self...hin don already sign am.....smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by RENTS: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hope to see more quality added to Mr. P
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by BruncleZuma: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Don't come and end up like May D oooo

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by oshe111(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cant believe Psquare(Paul n Peter Okoye) sang 4 songs and it wasnt a HIT......

WELL.....

Cheapest pregnancy test!!!!!! Insert biscuit in your private part, If it get eaten.........then there is a Baby theregrin

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by blackaxe78: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Aint no stopping for this dude

He has really moved on!

Na Jude hunger go blow pass in the long run grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by IMEAN(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wooow

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Tartie(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Oga p,wetin u sabi sing wey u dey sign anoda artist? Ogbeni jst say u sign anoda back up dancer..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by ibori1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
mr p with@ d help of rudeboy is like body wit@ a soul Nd a spirit
team rudeboy 4life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by jokolo282(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
*So p-square All this *#IFUNANYA � way una get for una self, una still want do *#GAME_OVER,❎ have u forgotten ���that there is *#NO_ONE_LIKE_YOU *please #BRING_It_UP��� because if u *#BREAK_IT now we fans we go *#MISS_YOU_DIE,make una forget everything is all about *TEMPTATION,*i no say
*#E_No_EASY but make una settle the matter cos *#NO_TIME, and i hear say una involved *#OGA_POLICE in this matter pls i want you to be *#MORE_THAN_A_FRIEND, to each other, cos is only *#YOU_AND_YOUR_BROTHER,* *make una settle this matter *#PERSONALLY,* *forget all those *#OLEBURUKU,* *they only want to *#CHOP_YOUR_MONEY & *#E_GET_AS_E_DEY_DO_ME* *when i hear say there is *#DANGER* *btw you two. so u want us to tell u *#BYE_BYE* *,remember we are your *#SUPER_FANS,* *and u guys are *#UNLIMITED* and *#I_LOVEYOU,*
*please u guys should continue cos i want to dance more *#ALINGO,* dont let *#BEAUTIFUL_ONYINYE* *stop una *#BIZZY_BODY,* *cos we fans we go Put you for *PRAYERS*, *we are hoping to hear your *#TESTIMONY.*

������

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by skydancer: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice move
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
King of all P?

Na wa o
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
SUCCESS I WISH THEM
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by benratigan(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mr artiste "singah" you are signing deal with no lawyer @ sight,later u will b forming kiss Daniel ishhh.............#BeKiaFul
Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by money121(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Plastic or P classic..

Awon ibeji.. Oron tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by YINKS89(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abeg leave d guy jare let him move on wif his life like dey say 20 kids cannot play for 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by bionixs: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
pauljumbo:
If this guy want to make it in life he should pay tithe

That's the secret of SIMI

She pays tithe for all her song even her mother is usher in daystar

It pays to pay tithe
sing sex,make fornication/ lust popular, dance with nude women and pay tithe. you deem God a beggar right? Dont stop cracking self destructive jokes with your destiny

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records by mickapolo: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Dami Olatunde "Aphrican Ape": Comedian Making Africans Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.