Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno (880 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by MRAKBEE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has floored President Muhammadu Buhari in an online poll for bringing happiness to Nigerians, conducted by the number one bestselling author and former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Pastor Reno Omokri on Wednesday.
The poll conducted on the twitter handle of Pastor Omokri saw Atiku thrashing Buhari with a whopping difference of 33 per cent, having polled 56 per cent as against Buhari who polled 24 per cent.
Others added in the contest are the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha and the ChAIRMAN, National Caretaker Committee, NCC, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ahmed Makarfi.
In the poll, Governor Okorocha beat Senator Makarfi with a 4 per cent margin, having polled 12 per cent as against Makarfi who polled 8 per cent.
In the poll, Pastor Omokri posed a question thus: “Which of the following do you think would increase your ‘happiness’ as a Nigerian if voted in as President in 2019?”
The poll had, as at the time of this report, a total of 6, 973 votes which were cast under one hour.
Recall that just yesterday, Nigerians were presented with a first ever portfolio in Imo state, the state ministry of Happiness and purpose fulfillment”, created by the Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha who also appointed his sister as the Commissioner for the ministry.
The ministry generated and still generates a lot of controversy as, many praised the creation while others criticised it.
Atiku floors Buhari in online poll by Reno
Reno Omokri✔ @renoomok
Which of the following do you think would increase your ‘happiness’ as a Nigerian if voted in as President in 2019?
00:16 - 6 Dec 2017
12% Rochas Okorocha
24% Muhammadu Buhari
56% Atiku Abubakar
8% Ahmed Makarfi
Vote
7,394 votes

Final results
561 561 Replies
327 327 Retweets
371 371 likes
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/happiness-nigerians-atiku-floors-buhari-online-poll-reno/
Lalasticlala

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by uncleiykeman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
APC has failed Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by MicheyJ1: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
E no go better for those that voted for Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by nittroboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by nittroboy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ur village people are decieve u ,why are u calumniate about online vote wink
uncleiykeman:
APC has failed Nigerians
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by LasGidiOwner: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
#ATIKU is the next president cool

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by python1: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
E-rats, keep giving yourselves hope if that will prolong your lives. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by uncleiykeman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
nittroboy:
Ur village people are decieve u ,why are u calumniate about invisible vote wink

You see the kind grammar we you dey speak? Go school you nor gree!!!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by Agbaletu: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Who no want happiness?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by deomelllo: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wendel omokiri and his twitter ipob trolls too dey talk about polls.

Useless comedians.. grin grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
I will Atikulate in 2019
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by GameGod(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Who online poll epp? grin

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
E-rats, keep giving yourselves hope if that will prolong your lives. grin grin

Oga phyton or earthworm. Swallow ur pride and join the winning team o!
I decamped change my moniker so tired of this zombie movement. Truth be told our Oga has failed. Other of our BMC members are decamping n changing monikers don't be left behind o.
Since you like snakes and d reptile family, U may change moniker to MonitorLizard3 or Alligator2 nobody will know. So we can rejoice with ATIKU in 2019

But if you choose to remain with the 23 members remaining then you can as well DBF( check my moniker for translation)
grin grin
PDP am sorry , on behalf of the Zombies pls take me and this Agama1[s][/s] Python1 back. We were bewitched by the demonic brooms cheesy
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by python1: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
dieBYfire:

Oga phyton or earthworm. Swallow ur pride and join the winning team o!
I decamped change my moniker so tired of this zombie movement. Truth be told our Oga has failed. Other of our BMC members are decamping n changing monikers don't be left behind o.
Since you like snakes and d reptile family, U may change moniker to MonitorLizard3 or Alligator2 nobody will know. So we can rejoice with ATIKU in 2019

But if you choose to remain with the 23 members remaining then you can as well DBF( check my moniker for translation)
grin grin
PDP am sorry , on behalf of the Zombies pls take me and this Agama1 Python1 back. We were bewitched by the demonic brooms cheesy
[/s]
All I see here is pain. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by nittroboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Did u see how ur derange accumulated, is that implied or express.
Ok let see ur grammar.
uncleiykeman:

You see the kind grammar we you dey speak? Go school you nor gree!!!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mama Chukwudi, mama Amina and mama Seun who no get android phones get voters cards. Leave online yeye jare
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
All I see here is pain. grin
Exactly pains of a father calling his lost son grin
My Pyhton child listen to your father the Anaconda! There is danger in our former party. Let's move on to avoid DBF grin
See u on the other side son grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by python1: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
dieBYfire:

Exactly pains of a father calling his lost son grin
My Pyhton child listen to your father the Anaconda! There is danger in our former party. Let's move on to avoid DBF grin
See u on the other side son grin
[/s]
Abeg, leave my mention alone.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Abeg, leave my mention alone.

As long as my son refuses to vomit the Jazz he swallowed his mention will be my sitting room. Or do you want to DBF undecided
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
MicheyJ1:
E no go better for those that voted for Okorocha
Please those one that voted for Okorocha can be offered to me as a burnt offering grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by python1: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
dieBYfire:

As long as my son refuses to vomit the Jazz he swallowed his mention will be my sitting room. Or do you want to DBF undecided
Okay, if that's the doctor's prescription, who am I to say otherwise?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Okay, if that's the doctor's prescription, who am I to say otherwise?

So are you willing to vomit the Jazz and accept ATIKU in your life? grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by python1: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
dieBYfire:

So are you willing to vomit the Jazz and accept ATIKU in your life? grin
I'm done with you.

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll By Reno by dieBYfire: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

I'm done with you.
Has the Jazz been vommited ? YES or NO
Do you reject the frail old haggard looking Prince of Doom Buhari?
If so then you are saved. Let's enter okada lets go save the other Zombies too. I don't want them to DBF grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (photos) / VIDEO: Cleric Blasts Apostle Suleiman, Pst. Eneche For Speaking Against Herdsmen / APC Lacks Capacity To Rule Nigeria— Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.