Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back (945 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back by Heartpure: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
The yet to be identified mother has tattooed her cute son’s entire face on her back. The viral photo is breaking the internet and has raised a lot of controversies.

Will she change the tattoo when her son gets older??

What do you think, cute or nay…

More on� http://www.richizhub.com/gists/mother-tattoos-little-sons-face-back/

Re: Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back by Heartpure: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back by ClitoPen: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back by pat1612(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
See space booker above me shocked
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Little Son’s Face On Her Back by Jumbus31(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Op mind your business. Is it your back?

(1) (Reply)

Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future / Shocking: Why Most Husbands In Africa Die Before Their Wives / Happy Birthday To My Best Friend My Daughter Is Plus 1today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.