Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Heard Of This Amazing Digital Design Community In Nigeria? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Heard Of This Amazing Digital Design Community In Nigeria? (1192 Views)

Wow. Check Out This Amazing Salt Art By A Mexican Artist / Check Out This Amazing Work Of Art / Check out this amazing photo edit of first consultant hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heard Of This Amazing Digital Design Community In Nigeria? by gfx09: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2010
Graphixience.com is a new community for digital graphics enthusiasts. If you really love computer graphic designs, you will definitely want to join this site. Meet with other CG artist, get free tutorials, design job opportunities and lots more.

Two great things i like about the site is the fact that anyone can create his own tutorials, you can teach the world what you know. there is also this CG Concepts and gallery, where you can post your designs for people to see and rate and you might also be contacted for an opportunity. I assure you this site is loaded, am already a fan and a member there. Am not just blabbing, you too can try it out wink

(1) (Reply)

Your Own Design Style + Little Article Here: This Might Help You. / The Queen Is Dead! / I Need A Logo For My Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.