Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS (757 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Fresh Crises Hit PDP State Chapters Over 2023 / Crises Erupt In APC State Chapters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
One of the contenders for the office of the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Uche Secondus, has promised the party’s state chapters that they will enjoy the freedom to decide their candidates for positions if voted in.

Secondus, who stated this on Sunday when he canvassed for votes from the leadership of the party in Lagos, also identified another contender for the post, Chief Bode George, as his boss.

He said, “Our intention is to empower the state chapters of the party. We want to give the state chapters the opportunity to be able to freely choose candidates of their choice. We will move to the local and ward chapters and return the party to the people.

“Our reward system in the past was terrible. People worked hard at the grassroots and other people take the reward in Abuja. I will remain focused and not be distracted. My eyes will be on winning elections.

“I am the best for this season. It is not by way of sentiment that the position of the chairman is zoned to the southern states. If it were otherwise that the party ordered that the position remains in the South-West, I would not have come out because I am a party man. I am a team player.

“We cannot be involved in attacking each other. Our daddy, Bode George, is my boss and a father to us all. I believe that the choice is left for the people to make. I also believe that he is competent and able to lead the party. If he is the people’s choice, I will give him my support.”

The Lagos State Chairman of the PDP, Mr. Moshood Salvador, appreciated Secondus for recognising George as a boss, leader and the party’s project in the state.

Salvador stated, “I am one of the advocates of the zoning of the position to the South-West. The weakest area of the PDP is the South-West and to strengthen the party and make sure that it wins, we have to strengthen the zone.

“But once the party says the position is zoned to the South, we are party members and that is why we are welcoming you.’’
http://punchng.com/pdp-state-chapters-shall-enjoy-independence-says-secondus/

1 Like

Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
PDP is awaiting the incoming great Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus...

By the grace of God, he shall be coronated on Saturday/Sunday
Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by Udmaster(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
It will cause disarray in the system.
The federal executive have to inspect the state executive.
Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by TheDokita(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yeyenatu
Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by rifasenate11(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
wise.. one thing that is certain come 2019 is that APC will be massively dumped and PDP will play that game better. APC simultaneously shattered the organized standard of living for Nigeria and fed the entire notherners with lies and propaganda in 2015, thier "Sai Baba" mantra was the greatest lie against the freewill of the Nigerian masses. they came and took over the Nigerian economy and ran it aground within months without pity.

Nigerians will Atikulate in 2019 and I pray that those that are shielded by this government loopsided corruption fight will be brought to book..
we will not forget #Mainagate, we will not forget #Maikarantu Baru and his $25bn embezzlement. we shall not forget the fulani herdamen and their killings, we will not forget that SARS started robbing Nigerians during this regime and president hasn't acknowledge this wickedness. dollar once hit $1/#500 during this regime, something that was $1/#215 when GEJ left. petrol was #85-#90 but instantly hit #145 and we are still paying subsidies.

this government hasn't done any solid project since assuming office since 2015. rather Nigeria became the worst category of country in the world during this regime. we spent nearly 2 years treating a sick president in London. . all this will be used against them come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
rifasenate11:
wise.. one thing that is certain come 2019 is that APC will be massively dumped and PDP will play that game better. APC simultaneously shattered the organized standard of living for Nigeria and fed the entire notherners with lies and propaganda in 2015, thier "Sai Baba" mantra was the greatest lie against the freewill of the Nigerian masses. they came and took over the Nigerian economy and ran it aground within months without pity.

Nigerians will Atikulate in 2019 and I pray that those that are shielded by this government loopsided corruption fight will be brought to book..
we will not forget #Mainagate, we will not forget #Maikarantu Baru and his $25bn embezzlement. we shall not forget the fulani herdamen and their killings, we will not forget that SARS started robbing Nigerians during this regime and president hasn't acknowledge this wickedness. dollar once hit $1/#500 during this regime, something that was $1/#215 when GEJ left. petrol was #85-#90 but instantly hit #145 and we are still paying subsidies.

this government hasn't done any solid project since assuming office since 2015. rather Nigeria became the worst category of country in the world during this regime. we spent nearly 2 years treating a sick president in London. . all this will be used against them come 2019.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by DrDeji20(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
rifasenate11:

my brother you said it all. we all look and listen as we are impoverished by this administration.
Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
One of the contenders for the office of the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Uche Secondus, has promised the party’s state chapters that they will enjoy the freedom to decide their candidates for positions if voted in.

Secondus, who stated this on Sunday when he canvassed for votes from the leadership of the party in Lagos, also identified another contender for the post, Chief Bode George, as his boss.

He said, “Our intention is to empower the state chapters of the party. We want to give the state chapters the opportunity to be able to freely choose candidates of their choice. We will move to the local and ward chapters and return the party to the people.

“Our reward system in the past was terrible. People worked hard at the grassroots and other people take the reward in Abuja. I will remain focused and not be distracted. My eyes will be on winning elections.

“I am the best for this season. It is not by way of sentiment that the position of the chairman is zoned to the southern states. If it were otherwise that the party ordered that the position remains in the South-West, I would not have come out because I am a party man. I am a team player.

“We cannot be involved in attacking each other. Our daddy, Bode George, is my boss and a father to us all. I believe that the choice is left for the people to make. I also believe that he is competent and able to lead the party. If he is the people’s choice, I will give him my support.”

The Lagos State Chairman of the PDP, Mr. Moshood Salvador, appreciated Secondus for recognising George as a boss, leader and the party’s project in the state.

Salvador stated, “I am one of the advocates of the zoning of the position to the South-West. The weakest area of the PDP is the South-West and to strengthen the party and make sure that it wins, we have to strengthen the zone.

“But once the party says the position is zoned to the South, we are party members and that is why we are welcoming you.’’
http://punchng.com/pdp-state-chapters-shall-enjoy-independence-says-secondus/

I sent you a mail.
Re: PDP STATE CHAPTERS SHALL ENJOY INDEPENDENCE, SAYS SECONDUS by TGM2015: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP is awaiting the incoming great Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus...

By the grace of God, he shall be coronated on Saturday/Sunday
I presume you are now back to PDP right? If yes, I will advice you to be in Atiku camp, you guys will work k seamlessly together.

(1) (Reply)

Brave Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri. Photos / If Buhari Wins 2019 Election... / Appointments In Military And Intelligence Agencies Under Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.