Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net (3457 Views)

Anyone Want To Give Me Advice On Fiverr?! / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net by shue: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
I obtained a 590,000 bank loan from Stanbic IBTC Bank August 2014 with a repayment of 20,000 monthly at 25% interest rate, which was scheduled to end July 2018 (48 months) but now was told that it will expire by February 2019. I was told that extension is due to increase in interest rate. I only have a repayment schedule with me. please advice me which legal action to seek against the extension.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net by olureignforever: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
That's the highest level of fraud perpetrated by financial institutions. The way out is don't collect all. You must finish paying.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net by thorpido(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Usually,there is clause in the contract that 'interest may change due to current economic situations'.
I don't think you can win with them.You will have to pay up.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net by elchariot: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Study the offer letter you sign to see if they have the power to unilaterally increase interest rate. If they do, then your option is either to pay up the outstanding loan immediately or pay the new rate they gave you.

You can forward the loan documents to me to review and advice you (if you don't mind)

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Loan Becomes Fraud, Please Give Me Advice To Get Out Of It Net by tosinjumob(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy New Year to all NairaLand Followers

(1) (Reply)

Mary Ehiabhi: How To Make Millions Monthly In Export Business / Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Forex Trading On Saturday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.