Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) (69220 Views)

*oshiomhole Rejects Obaseki’s Christmas Gift* / APC Rejects Obaseki’s Call To Dissolve Peace Panel / BREAKING! Osisioma Flyover To Be Completed In January,says Abia Govt As Work(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by seunny4lif(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
richybanky:

Is more than 100k, 600 Dinar is actually 154k
See me see wahala
Naira is even worst now
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Section7:
No be en fault, 1 libyan dinar is 264 nigeria naira.

With no central govt this is not possible. People will print their own currency. We are not getting the whole story
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
tifany89:

Guy just shut up. Your post always reeks of insentivity and cluelessness. Plz who is the 'we' you keep referring to in your post huh? This isn't about you so keep quiet if u v nothing reasonable to contribute .

The guy is right. "We" is we here at home. It was all over the place including CNN that they were being sold and used as slaves
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
vaca1:
chaii. I love his spirit. A big risk but worth taking.
$1us dollar=1.3 dinars
currency better than U.S

Olodo how is it better if $1=1.3 D

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by deomelllo: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
degamemaster:
My dear, there's no need to continue with you on this matter but I wish you will catch a glimpse of the guy truly meant. He doesn't need anymore training because he's already trained but needs just a kind of govt grants or any other form of financial assistance to start up all over again there in Nigeria. You don't have to blame him or castigate because he went for a greener pasture like every other person that got tired of that Godforsaken country called Nigeria. I made that same trip to Libya and I was lucky I achieved something from there, returned home and traveled to Europe again and this is why I can confirm and attest to the guy's story. Don't judge from one side of any matter.

Training or no training, how's that any of our business or the state government's business?

The state is helping and catering to others in need of help so if he's such a great professional and doesn't need training, if he doesn't need any help and still feel like Libya is or was a better option, then why not shut up or just head back to Libya?

Other Nigerians started businesses and made it in Nigeria with N10,000-N50,000 or less but this joker wasted N560,000 on a failed and suffering greener pasture expedition and we are supposed to be feeling sorry for him or be bothered with his headache because he is a professional or doesn't need help.

Help is for those in need, not for this arrogant joker and money wasting fool who took N560,000 to Libya instead of investing that money in Nigeria and create jobs for the same Nigerians the state government is now helping.

I don't even get the greener pasture nonsense when you have more than Half a million on you to do a lot with in Nigeria, but decided to go to Libya to work and do menial jobs and even end up losing everything and end up in Nigeria without 1 kobo.

He is a professional, so forkin what? Is he asking for professional help or professional money instead of the N20,000 and free training?

What a foolish loser.

Like they say, penny wise, pound foolish.

And as for you talking about godforsaken Nigeria, the road to Libya is still WIDE open so enter road and take your asx to Libya instead of crying on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
justscorchone:

Everywhere work better than naija even hell is more organized

I said that tongue-in-cheek and u took it serious. People who said "No place like home" are not fools.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
eee777:
I watched ITV Benin city Vbosunu online yesterday 8:30 pm & I just pitied those libya returnees. Many of these guys are already hardworking with hand skill but the question is why are they leaving Edo or Nigeria?

Thousands of Edo youths have perished in that route. This whole Libya thing is a scam use in promising people the easy route to Europe when it is actually high way to the death

There are no jobs in that state just 500 naira menial jobs compare to $1 = 300 naira. This is the root of problem

Edo and Libya are like:

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Princedapace:

I don't understand your question dear.

It takes govt to keep a currency stable or even to have currency
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Princedapace(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
degamemaster:
Welcome my dear, what most people lack is power of comprehension....but you got me laughing so hard @ "Na only time fork we sabi here".
Lolz

ma brother, na to fork we sabi pass for naija
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Princedapace(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

It takes govt to keep a currency stable or even to have currency

yea.. though Libyan currency is still very stable becus their ex leader had a stable economy for many years.. Just that sending money is hard due to political issues in the country..

so, most blacks just save their money at home.. in this guy's case, they came to his house and took all the savings. illegal migrants find it hard to send money from Libya now. Those Libyans already know that blacks save their earnings at home. It happened to many of them.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

I said that tongue-in-cheek and u took it serious. People who said "No place like home" are not fools.

I'm telling you FACT.the person that popularized that phrase hasn't lived in Nigeria before.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
justscorchone:

I'm telling you FACT.the person that popularized that phrase hasn't lived in Nigeria before.

In 9ja u can talk with authority. It is yours. You don't need any papers to be there. Any other place u r that foreigner , an outsider with an accent
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Princedapace:

yea.. though Libyan currency is still very stable becus their ex leader had a stable economy for many years.. Just that sending money is hard due to political issues in the country..

so, most blacks just save their money at home.. in this guy's case, they came to his house and took all the savings. illegal migrants find it hard to send money from Libya now. Those Libyans already know that blacks save their earnings at home. It happened to many of them.

With no govt why can't people just print money or take over the central bank or money printing machine?
There must be a govt in place. No govt is a lie.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

In 9ja u can talk with authority. It is yours. You don't need any papers to be there. Any other place u r that foreigner , an outsider with an accent

When you have the paper though,then it's smooth sailing and no worries for the rest of your days.nothing bad being a foreigner with cash in your pocket,a nice job,security and common necessities of life at your disposal,shiiiittt
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Mydazz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
ernieboy:
yea but how much of that pay does he really get to use? did u read his narrative? he was working and someone else was collecting the money, dats the definition of a slave mentality.

I am not trying to justify anything on this matter, rather I'm saying I understand how the guy feels, more so, I understand the fact that you might not understand this.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by vaca1: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Olodo how is it better if $1=1.3 D
almost. oh thanks.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Princedapace(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

With no govt why can't people just print money or take over the central bank or money printing machine?
There must be a govt in place. No govt is a lie.

No my dear, Libya is having political crisis.. They have three govt.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by kingjomezy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
kingjomezy:
Like for Nigeria, share for Libya

Yeiiiiiiiiiii... Na Libya ooh

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
bro4u:
send the motherf*ucker back to Libya, such ingrates deserves no rescue.

Modified
For y'all castigating me, you guys think the Libyan govt give's a f*ck about somebody who isn't their citizen yet, they're still battling trying to make the country stable and economically viable, the least problem now they probably wouldn't wanna get involved in is the influx of migrants trying to use Libya as a corridor to any destination.

Was he even forced to board the plane? If no, then i don't see any reason why he should be trying to feign 'Libyan Big Boy' to the Edo govt.

No, the mofo is the man who took over a stadium celebrate his one year in office as governor of a State whose citizens were at the same time being sold into slavery in Libya.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Princedapace:

No my dear, Libya is having political crisis.. They have three govt.

Now the truth comes out. I thought they said no govt
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2017
justscorchone:

When you have the paper though,then it's smooth sailing and no worries for the rest of your days.nothing bad being a foreigner with cash in your pocket,a nice job,security and common necessities of life at your disposal,shiiiittt

Think of a foreigner in 9ja with no connection to our native languages or village system. Get the picture?
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

Think of a foreigner in 9ja with no connection to our native languages or village system. Get the picture?

I know a few doing well ,damn too well.seems you not in Nigeria
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Princedapace(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

Now the truth comes out. I thought they said no govt

He said no central govt. How can a country have three opposing govts? Things will not work out.
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by Alezy(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2017
kingjomezy:
shocked wait o, una still like Libya pass? Omg
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by tifany89(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

If Libya is better why won't he want to go back? Duh?
You self , you just they find my mouth
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Princedapace:

He said no central govt. How can a country have three opposing govts? Things will not work out.

Exactly. Things won't work out including currency. It's like Biafra and Nig having the same currency.

1 Like

Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by mekyno777(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Alezy:
shocked wait o, una still like Libya pass? Omg
u dnt no hw messed dis country is until u travel out. Unless u are rich already.
Did u see the kind/amount of moni the guy is makin, even tho the country is in crisis?
1 libya dinar = 264 naira, do the maths nah.
The only bad/extreme case is the slavery part by the rebels/militants
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by kingjomezy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Alezy post=63111254] shocked wait o, una still like Libya pass? Omg[/quote

E no surprise you
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by dapsonlou(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2017
mmsen:

Are you saying that he wants to go to Italy and do ashawo as well?

I no talk that one o lol
Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by horrmorr(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2018
kingjomezy:
u people that share should be going to libya,we no want u for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / Governor Ambode's Light Up Projects That Have Turned Lagos Into London(pics) / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.