Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong (521 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ita Ekpenyong, Ex-DSS DG / Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong by ontiah: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Watch as MAGU Vows To Arrest NIA Boss Ayodele Oke & EX DSS Boss Ita Ekpenyong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIN-TdKHVeE

Some other issues covered in this 4TH Episode of Backyard News includes;bobrisky buys 500 thousand Naira shoe for his gateman Jacob,Funke Akindele Pregnancy turns mysterious,Ebuka steal Banky W and Adesua Etomi Wedding with 280k AGgbada attire,EFCC &DSS clash,Dino melaye blast EFCC,Nigeria police Act,APGA used Chicken to win Anambra Election and much more topics filled with fun and laughter.
BACKYARD NEWS....D mata as E be.

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel below to watch all fresh episodes of Backyard News;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOvyA2EkLErWLelNBdpcKQg

Follow us on;
TWITTER: @BackyardNewsNG
Facebook.com/BackYardNewsNG
INSTAGRAM: BackYardNewsNG

ABOUT US:
Backyard News is a weekly Naija Comedy News Show that reviews national events and trending issues with pidgin English using High definition animation for viewers Entertainment.The Comedy News show is hosted by OMA and MC Spinosky.
The next episode of Backyard News will drop online next week.
Re: Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong by auduadeniyi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
See Me see trouble
Re: Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong by rafindo(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2017
I think the country security apparatus needs total overhauling.we need new agency inorder to checkmate unnecessary inter agency monopoly. I think we need the following agency.
Nigeria legal Marshal service. NLMS (to be controlled by chief judge of Nigeria)
whose job is to carry out all court orders and arrest warrant on those who disobey court proceedings, protection of judges and arrest of any law enforcement agent acting in the interest of subjugating the constitution.
Nigeria cybersecurity agency. NCA ( to be controlled the national security adviser and the minister of communication and technology).
This is will act as the country law enforcement arm in charge of protecting Nigeria cyber space including intelligence gathering on suspect fomenting trouble using digital platform.Online fraud prevention.
Clandestine service Agency CSA.(under the control of the Senate committee on intelligence and attorney general office.
The job is strictly to act as watchdog on other security agency including investigation and intelligence gathering of all law enforcement agent.
SSS strictly the protection of all elected official and their families and internal security protection of the country.
NIA foreign intelligence gathering inorder to support and protect Nigeria interest abroad and prevention of foreign interference in Nigeria governance.
AGA.(anti graft agency) .under the control of the attorney general should encompass all the current jobs been handled by efcc,icpc and code of conduct bureau.
Border Patrol service. ( under ministry of interior).
Man our land border
Nigeria Coast guard.( under the ministry of water resource).
Nscdc should be reorganized into civil defence service been an infrastructure protection agency of the federal and state government, I should be the first call of action in any riot situation not to be armed with live bullet.
Office for federal investigation (OFI).under the attorney general. This should be Nigeria equivalent of FBI.
All this will help shape Nigeria better if the office of attorney general is separated from the minister of justice.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Vs Dss: Magu Vows To Arrest Nia Boss Ayodele Oke & Dss Boss Ita Ekpenyong by okachie1(m): 2:32am On Dec 08, 2017
If what I just read is true I want to ask if Efcc is not under Nigeria constitutional control? Cos d way Magu of a guy speaks makes me think he's a czar of sort or don't he know that this is 3 o'clock (Out of 4 hrs Nigerians gave Buhari)? We are watching him o!

(1) (Reply)

*news Headlines For Wednesday, December 13th, 2017.* / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption In Nigeria – Fayose / Who Are The Halliburton And How Did They Defraud Nigrria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.