Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army (1423 Views)

FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by marryjesus: 2:41am On Dec 08, 2017
@Akelicious.com
Family of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has, again, called on the Nigerian Army to return the property its personnel carted away from their home at Afaraukwu, Umuahia, Abia State.

Soldiers, who were on a special operation in the South East code-named Python Dance 11 (Egwueke11), in collaboration with policemen from Abia State command, on September 14 and October 8, raided the home of the IPOB leader and the family and, allegedly, carted away household properties.

Some of the items the family alleged were carted away included television sets, generating sets and two boxes filled with wrapper, belonging to the matriarch of the family, among other items.

The army and police spokespersons had denied the allegation, stating: “We were there to search for weapons, no household items were removed from Kanu’s home.”

However, yesterday, Kanu’s family maintained her ground that the invading soldiers and policemen carted away their personal belongings and demanded they be returned.

Spokesman of the family, Prince Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brother told Daily Sun that what was disturbing the family most was the boxes of wrapper belonging to their mother, which the soldiers made away with.

“We have said this before and we will keep talking about it, of all that the soldiers and policemen took away when they invaded our home, the ones we are worried about most are the two boxes of wrapper belonging to our mother.

“What are they going to do with the old woman’s boxes of wrapper? If they do not return them together with other items they made away with, they must surely face God’s wrath.”

Kanu said apart from their mother’s belongings, the soldiers also desecrated their father’s palace by ransacking and taking every available thing that represents Igbo culture.

“What the army did is barbaric and despicable; taking our old parents’ belongings was the height of callousness, and we call on them to return those items without further delay or they will face the wrath of Chukwuokike Abiama.”

more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/kanus-family-demands-return-of-property.html

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by hatchy(f): 3:42am On Dec 08, 2017
You people should be concerned about Nnamdi Kanu's safety and his where about and not some material things like boxes of Useless wrappers unless you want us to believe that he's in hiding somewhere which you people knows about.

I hope Ipob and the family will not sue the government for missing wrappers and claim another 80 million dollars.

Confused terrorist family.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by pedel: 4:03am On Dec 08, 2017
Anyone who thinks Kanu is missing need to have his brain checked.
At which police station was the missing person report filed?
When did you hear his wife and family calling on the UN, Ecowas, UK government to help them find their missing or presumed dead son?

Here is what I think happened:

Director Nnamdi Kanu cut a deal with the FG. They used the army to transport him and airlifted him from his state. It was a covert operation. I believe he has been handsomely compensated.

Go to Zihuatanejo Beach in Guerrero, Mexico. You will find the director there enjoying his cut of the oyel money. wink grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The next time you are going to see him, he is coming to the context for a political office in Nigeria. (Bookmark this post).

Please, no need for name calling. This is my personal opinion, to which I am entitled. I am neither a Biafran nor a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 4:53am On Dec 08, 2017

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 4:56am On Dec 08, 2017
pedel:
When did you hear his wife and family calling on the UN, Ecowas, UK government to help them find their missing or presumed dead son?

Director Nnamdi Kanu caught a deal with the FG. They used the army to transport him and airlifted him from his state. It was a covert operation. I believe he has been handsomely compensated.

Go to Zihuatanejo Beach in Guerrero, Mexico. You will find the director there enjoying his cut of the oyel money. wink grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The next time you are going to see him, he is coming to the context for a political office in Nigeria. (Bookmark this post).

Please, no need for name calling. This is my personal opinion, to which I am entitled. I am neither a Biafran nor a Nigerian.
The kind grunt you go hear today eh, I just pity your eardrum. Anyway, let me come and be going, e be like say dem go soon arrive.

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by dokiOloye(m): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Chaii.
See what Buhari reduced d zoo army to.
Vandals who are after boxes of wrappers,television set,etc grin
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by ozowarac: 5:40am On Dec 08, 2017
hatchy:
You people should be concerned about Nnamdi Kanu's safety and his where about and not some material things like boxes of Useless wrappers unless you want us to believe that he's in hiding somewhere which you people knows about.

I hope Ipob and the family will not sue the government for missing wrappers and claim another 80 million dollars.

Confused terrorist family.

You reason like a kid you are. We have made our points by calling they killers in uniform, and it now time to give they world another points that they are armed robbers.
Hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by clevvermind(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Biafran hero is not yet found and they are talking about his property. Na wao.
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2017
pedel:

Director Nnamdi Kanu caught a deal with the FG. They used the army to transport him and airlifted him from his state. It was a covert operation. I believe he has been handsomely compensated.

so dilector decided to do a Ben Johnson and abandon his ipob yoots to their fate grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2017
please Kanu and his family should not bring anything that would truncate igbo presidency in 2023
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
ozowarac:

You reason like a kid you are. We have made our points by calling they killers in uniform, and it now time to give they world another points that they are armed robbers.
Hope you understand?
so who's accusing seone of reasoning like a kid. if your son is truly missing like kanu's family claims you will do just one press release and then start asking for TV and i-pass-my-neighbour generator to be released under two months?

an ipob member met kanu's mother and she's looking radiant. she obviously knows the where about of her son.

the very first stage of grief is denial. you can't bring yourself to accept that KANU scammed you and ran away. your eye go clear. just hang on grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:
please Kanu and his family should not bring anything that would truncate igbo presidency in 2023
the damage has been done already IMHO. KANU created a lot f enemies for the ibos

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2017
dokiOloye:
Chaii.
See what Buhari reduced d zoo army to.
Vandals who are after boxes of wrappers,television set,etc grin
if KANU is really missing will his family be talking about wrappers and generator barely 2months after? ipob yoots have been scammed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
the damage has been done already IMHO. KANU created a lot f enemies for the ibos

Did the damage Boko haram do to Nigeria bring a lot of enemies to the North, has the Damage Fulani herdsmen done and are still doing brought a lot of enemies to the fulanis including Buhari who is their patron and leader , why should a single man and his dreams bring a lot of enemies for igbos , i rejected this one sided thinking and imagination , it will never stop the igbo 2023 goal
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

Did the damage Boko haram do to Nigeria bring a lot of enemies to the North, has the Damage Fulani herdsmen done and are still doing brought a lot of enemies to the fulanis including Buhari who is their patron and leader , why should a single man and his dreams bring a lot of enemies for igbos , i rejected this one sided thinking and imagination , it will never stop the igbo 2023 goal
Pls be specific, which goal are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

Pls be specific, which goal are you talking about?

The goal to produce a Nigerian president of igbo extraction is the 2023 Goal
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Kokolet11: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha be counting your money
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by lambertpope: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Nnamdi KANU & Buhari again? Very soon, naija sport book will soon place odd on KANU vs FG grin grin grin

Check my signature if you are looking for job, there are some vacant position posted there.

Good morning.
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

the north is the victim of boko haram menace. you can't compare what boko haram did to what ipob did. 75% of casualties of boko haram are northerners. the casualties of kanu's hate speech and evil campaigns are non-ibos from Awo to tinubu to buhari and other elders respected by their own people. you can't disrespect my elders and expect my vote.

I intend to betray ibos in 2023 so don't expect us to support you. QED
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

DOA

go and find the meaning grin
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

What happened to our agitation?
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
the north is the victim of boko haram menace. you can't compare what boko haram did to what ipob did. 75% of casualties of boko haram are northerners. the casualties of kanu's hate speech and evil campaigns are non-ibos from Awo to tinubu to buhari and other elders respected by their own people. you can't disrespect my elders and expect my vote.

I intend to betray ibos in 2023 so don't expect us to support you. QED

the major victims of Fulani herdsmen are they fulani ? is a fulani man not the president of Nigeria.

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu has no victims they neither killed or violated any body , instead they were killed by Nigerian army

There is nothing really you can do against the igbo presidency project , igbos thrive in the midst of betrayal , infact igbos do better when they are surrounded by betrayers.
i still put it to you that your effor to betray igbos will backfire same way the effort of buhari to marginalise igbos backfired and he has beaten a retreat
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
DOA

go and find the meaning grin

i am not looking for what to do neither i am lacking meanings to find
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

What happened to our agitation?

What Agitation ?
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

What Agitation ?
The one championed by this man hiding. grin grin grin

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by chefremy(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2017
pedel:

Director Nnamdi Kanu cut a deal with the FG. They used the army to transport him and airlifted him from his state. It was a covert operation. I believe he has been handsomely compensated.

i think i like your theory.
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by kettykin: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

Ask this man. grin

how is Nnamdi Kanu Agitation and igbo Agitation , would i ask Buhari about Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen agitation
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

the major victims of Fulani herdsmen are they fulani ? is a fulani man not the president of Nigeria.

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu has no victims they neither killed or violated any body , instead they were killed by Nigerian army

There is nothing really you can do against the igbo presidency project , igbos thrive in the midst of betrayal , infact igbos do better when they are surrounded by betrayers.
i still put it to you that your effor to betray igbos will backfire same way the effort of buhari to marginalise igbos backfired and he has beaten a retreat
keep deceiving yourself

ibos atr the easiest to betray. even in 2015 when we kept telling them FFK and fayose were harming GEJ's campaign they told us to shut up. after the election your brothers started ranting about how we betrayed them grin

2019 is almost here and we'll gladly break your hearts again. I can't wait!!!

as for Fulani herdsmen, we are all at the receiving end of their madness. in fact it has affected the north more and it's working against the image of the president. herdsmen problem has been around for over 100yrs in this country. so you will be deluded f you this k Buhari is happy about the way everyone keeps pointing fingers at him. he's the number one victim here.

as for ipob, other ethnic groups were the victim!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

how is Nnamdi Kanu Agitation and igbo Agitation , would i ask Buhari about Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen agitation
majority of ibos stand with KANU. that is an undeniable fact!!! kanu's madness is going to have a negative effect on ibos whether you like it or not
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by python1: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

You mean igbos are not in support of cownu? grin grin grin
Meanwhile, Northerners are against bh and the killer fulanis. Infact, the North is the major victims of the crime perpetrated by the bh and the killer fulanis (note, not fulanis, but the killer fulanis).
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2017
kettykin:

What Agitation ?
angry no lefelendum no erection!!!
that's our agitation grin
Re: Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army by Jaideyone(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

You mean igbos are not in support of cownu? grin grin grin
Meanwhile, Northerners are against bh and the killer fulanis. Infact, the North is the major victims of the crime perpetrated by the bh and the killer fulanis (note, not fulanis, but the killer fulanis).
don't mind him. let him keep playing dvmb.

I'd rather vote a stone than give the IBO man my vote after all the insults we suffered from KANU. noe that their Biafra dream has collapsed he's trying to get our commitment for 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiv And Hause Clash At Makurdi Benue State / Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets In US - Show Off Their Babies. PICS / Soyinka To Ortom - Killings Are Ethnic Cleansing - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.