Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Blogger Or Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Or Wordpress (1525 Views)

What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? / Blogger Or Wordpress? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Or Wordpress by BolajiBanwo: 3:58am On Dec 08, 2017
Hi webmasters, pls i need your expert advice on this topic.

I have a blog that is hosted on blogger though it uses dot com instead of dot dot com but i havent been getting high views. So my friend advised me to move to wordpress that my views would increase wella.

Please does platform matter in terms of views and seo Pls i need help
Re: Blogger Or Wordpress by TopYouGo: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
BolajiBanwo:

I have a blog that is hosted on blogger though it uses dot com instead of dot dot com but i havent been getting high views. So my friend advised me to move to wordpress that my views would increase wella.

The platform you blog on doesn't directly affect the traffic to your blog. It is the contents of your blog that do. Whether you blog on blogger or Wordpress, by implementing SEO tactics and creating good content, you would get high views.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Or Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
BolajiBanwo:

The platform matter in the sense that WordPress has a better SEO integration than blogger.

But the way you applies it determines the results you will get.

Read this tutorial at www.w3programs.com for more information on this

Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me With This / Migrate From HTTP To HTTPS On Blogger Blog With Custom Domains / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.