Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (15715 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin cheesy he is right... They should bring all their food into his store house.. And he will rebuke the devourer..all the funny cancarworms and caterpillar..all earthworms HaHa!!
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by bs81(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
jobmen every where
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by princeade86(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
what should they call u
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by GoldHorse(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Freeze don reach there too?
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by jacyhelen(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank God for Daddy Freez.
Some times i wonder if we had not been able to question the likes Of Adebayo or Oyedepo,Xtanity might have been worst than Islam.
Imagine if Adebayo said he will curse us and everybody mellows down and run to pay,Islam for dey learn from us.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Africa and religion matter eh...
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by omocalabar(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Kx: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
A man of God has ordered his congregation members not to call him their spiritual father anymore if they fail to pay him tithe.
“And those people asking that ‘what about you prophet, do you give tithe?’ I am a dangerous giver. I even have some men of God who are not from my church and I pay the house rentals for them every month. But they are not my church members. We have made a covenant with them to support them. It’s part of giving tithe,” he said.
http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/calling-me-your-spiritual-father-if-you.html

Is what is good for the goose,no longer good for the gander??
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Kollins12: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Then call the Dude spiritual CASHMAN,Ole,Onyoshi ,Barawo banza
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by mickeymimi: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
idolatory

Even the apostle Paul referred to himself as the chief of sinners (1 Timothy 1:15)

Jesus said

Matthew 23:8-10
8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.
9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
1 Corinthians 11: 1, Paul completes that phrase, “imitate me as I imitate Christ”.

Yes you have to honour ur parents.
Our earthly parents are worthy of honor, not just on one special day of the year (Father’s Day, Mother’s Day), but we are to honor our parents daily in the spirit of Exodus 20:12, Matthew 15:4, and Ephesians 6:1-3.

IS YOUR PASTOR BRAINWASHING YOU? watch...listen to the message and the callers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gX4YHgsSWo
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Austinoiz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Darkseid:
Just that one sentence is enough for me to leave that church and never return. I almost lost interest in Christianity till a friend invited me his church. There I met the most amazing preacher ever; he does more of motivational speaking and I've never heard him talk about village witches.

My dear, motivation is not salvation. Dp t confuse bith biko. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing (including motivation) shall be added unto thee.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by olowodaran(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Aieboocaar:
These PAstors want us to call them "Spiritual father" beht they will never allow us have "Spritual husband" and "spiritual wife" in peace grin grin grin

Anyway, Mr Spiritual Father, I am my own pastor!!!!...

I pay my 10% tithe to myself in form of Peppersoup and Goldberg (Holy Communion toh bahd gan)
cheesy cheesy

Am With You My Man, Wa Gbayi

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by InvertedHammer: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
The pastor is an honest man.

He acknowledged that the tithe is for him unlike his Nigerian
counterparts that deceive their followers that their tithes are for God.

/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by KaptainAfrika: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
If your GO is your spiritual father, then what does that make God?
1. Do you now have two spiritual fathers?
2. Do you have a spiritual father, and God is the spiritual grandfather?
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by talk2percy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yahoo boy. Just look at him
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
The rants for tithe is really making Christianity lose its value these days.. Tithe this, tithe that. You won't make heaven if you don't pay your tithe. Poverty will be your portion if you don't pay it, bla bla bla

Seriously, religion has done more damage than repair to Africa because many people throw their senses away at the mention of religion. I can use my tithe to pay the school fees of the less privilege or use it to stock food stuffs at the orphanage home. Make any pastor use hell fire or poverty take threaten me, na him own wahala be that

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Pastor D. K Odukoya to be bashed about his stance on tithe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Hillarie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cretinous fraud. Blessings also don't come by paying tithe.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
The rants for tithe is really making Christianity lose its value these days.. Tithe this, tithe that. You won't make heaven if you don't pay your tithe. Poverty will be your portion if you don't pay it, bla bla bla

Seriously, religion has done more damage than repair to Africa because many people throw their senses away at the mention of religion. I can use my tithe to pay the school fees of the less privilege or use it to stock food stuffs at the orphanage home. Make any pastor use hell fire or poverty take threaten me, na him own wahala be that.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Pastor D. K Odukoya to be bashed about his stance on tithe cheesy

"I can use my tithe to pay the school fees of the less privilege or use it to stock food stuffs at the orphanage home".
This is the best way to pay ur tithe brother.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nzemarcilinus:

"I can use my tithe to pay the school fees of the less privilege or use it to stock food stuffs at the orphanage home".
This is the best way to pay ur tithe brother.
Na so jawe my brother... Things have now gone worse that tithers are treated as first class members

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by tungamaje: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
@k29000 Thank God the veil has gone off your eyes. Congratulations
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Axis313(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
They ar learning fast from their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Abanga444: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Is he after money or God's work?
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by papiwyte(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
See yeye....

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Macmoni(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Neutral15:
They need just a Freeze in that part of the world grin
no dey dnt want natural diaster
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Gagason(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Another Criminal
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Nzemarcilinus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na so jawe my brother... Things have now gone worse that tithers are treated as first class members

My church have special prayers for those that tithe.

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Achorise: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
You know I never really thought of this tithe thing till Freeze started his campaign about it. The other day, I sat down to analyze it, and I can see why the pastors are so angry with him. Those men make millions monthly... Non taxed money... Mostly CASH!!! Think about that.

Let's do a quick analysis. Most of these pastors of mega churches with big auditoriums have thousands and thousands of members...some earning up to 700k month... Or even a million monthly. Let's use an average salary of 200k for the average member. 10% of that is N20,000... Multiply that by 2,000 people and you have 40 million naira monthly... Non taxed monies. This is just being modest with the calculations o. Cos some business men give millions in tithe every month. These pastors are living the life. That's why they can buy Rolls Royce's and private jets with ease.
, Good calculation bro, but don't calculate spiritual things in that light. Don't be led by men but by GOD.
let God lead you.
Most people don't even pau tithe, genuine tithers will not be withdrawn becsuse someone lauched a campaign against their believe.
Some persons said God specifically told them to tithe, such persons leave them and God.
Any pastor that abuse the money in his control has God, the real owner to answer.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by horia: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin grin Religion Issa scam
since this is ur conclusion, you wouldn't have commented.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by kay29000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Achorise:
, Good calculation bro, but don't calculate spiritual things in that light. Don't be led by men but by GOD.
let God lead you.
Most people don't even pau tithe, genuine tithers will not be withdrawn becsuse someone lauched a campaign against their believe.
Some persons said God specifically told them to tithe, such persons leave them and God.
Any pastor that abuse the money in his control has God, the real owner to answer.

Good comment. I like how you passed your point across without insulting me.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by speak2jasmine(f): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buy your quality fabrics at affordable prices
Visit @fabricfantasy01 on facebook
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Darkseid(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Austinoiz:

My dear, motivation is not salvation. Dp t confuse bith biko. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing (including motivation) shall be added unto thee.
What then is salvation? Paying of tithe and breaking evil chains and padlocks, I don't think so.
Re: Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe by Godsonkemz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fake pastor. See how poor and sad his assistant looks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. / Breaking Of Family Covenant / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.