Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,645 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) (39922 Views)

Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
That's Islam characteristics for you.
grin

onye nzuzu
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
How come the baby still dey with daddy killer una want make she use vex press the baby nose before una go collect the baby abi?
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
the baby should be taken away from her, before she kills it
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Chaiiii

See what her village people has caused now

What she did to her husband wasn't ordinary
there must have being a supernatural force behind it

How would a right thinking person pick up a knife and just stab her husband like a goat..

Fear Village people oooo
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
That's Islam characteristics for you.
grin

onye nzuzu

Onye azuto
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
na wah.. see what anger has done to you Mrs.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
God have mercy.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
First you will never see women here to comment. Reason? They are inherently evil!

Secondly, she is using that baby to get sympathy from fools like some men here.

Thirdly, a lot of women are watching to see what happens. If she goes scot free or get a completely useless light sentence, then more women will start killing their husbands. This is a make or break case for men in Nigeria. Only a death by hanging sentence will save husbands and or marriages in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Like it or leave it. This child would be traumatized for the rest of her life. At that tender age, she is already mentally abused. What a world!
chukkystar:
Poor Child... Mummy killed Daddy.. U people should better take that child away from that Woman
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by nairaebuka: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Problem with most women. They act before thinking of the consequences and a lesson for all men and women to always look before leaping into marriage. There are just too many beasts posing as Cinderella and knight in shining armor.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Diso60090:

Onye azuto

grin
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Donjazzy12:
First you will never see women here to comment. Reason? They are inherently evil!

Secondly, she is using that baby to get sympathy from fools like some men here.

Thirdly, a lot of women are watching to see what happens. If she goes scot free or get a completely useless light sentence, then more women will start killing their husbands. This is a make or break case for men in Nigeria. Only a death by hanging sentence will save husbands and or marriages in Nigeria.
If only her useless husband had put his dick in check, no one would've killed him. Realistically speaking, he's dead and gone while she may get a life sentence or some years depending on how her case is presented. Who loose?.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
If only her useless husband had put his dick in check, no one would've killed him. Realistically speaking, he's dead and gone while she may get a life sentence or some years depending on how her case is presented. Who loose?.
One of them speaks her mind. Only fools pity women.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2017
A shameless woman using the baby to get sympathy. You never thought of the baby before killing the father. In all this, you are going to be the biggest loser in life in the following ways.

No man will want to associate with you again after hearing your story.

secondly, you're going to lose the love of your daughter when she hears that you killed her dad.

You grow to live a miserable life still you die that is if you are not sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Preetiex, you see part of my reasons? Pesin go struggle find moni to marry, then to compensate your efforts, she cuts your neck with a hot blunt knife.....
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by wumade: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
If you are in a turbulent marriage...leave now before the unspeakable is done please.
This is so disheartening, the child is at the receiving end. Not cool.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
Donjazzy12:

One of them speaks her mind. Only fools pity women.
And only bigger fools pity men. grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Quality20(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
pls don't criticize her too much cos women are more easily possessed by demons as against men. Almost every lady has some kind of evil in her, only its less in some.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by baby124: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Extremely stupid of the court and prison officials to allow her keep her child. The man she killed, is he not somebody’s child too? Please take that child from her by force. If she wants to run mad, let her run mad. She must first face her case without bringing the child into her mess.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Samadict(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2017
This woman should not even think of mercy with this baby drama. She violently killed her hubby. She should be dealt with. I hate violence of any kind (towards a child, a woman or a man). She should have thought of their baby when she killed her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2017
What explanation will u give to ur daughter when she's old enough to know about her father
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Why is her face always covered even when indoors. I'm starting to think her family has swapped her for someone else. These influential people can do and undo. The judge must force her to open her face on the day of the next hearing

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Pain(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Stigmatized for Life sad
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Why is she hiding her face behind a veil. That innocent kid shouldn't be allowed to stay too close to her to avoid being indoctrinated or brainwashed by her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:

Potential Man/Husband killer spotted.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by alan056: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2017
How do we know that's her sef??
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by StudyCrestLtd: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
But why is she covering her face, for what?
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
I wonder how she will tell that baby boy when he grows up that she killed his father.
she won't be there to tell him anything because very soon she will be hanged
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by byemx06(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2017
I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by origima: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Gaybu:
Please hide my I'd I'm 25 years and my boyfriend is 26. We started dating since we were 16 and 17 respectively.

I officially introduced my boyfriend to my parents four months ago and they talked about marriage and all. My boyfriend is self employed but sleeps in a small room at his work place ,because his house is 4 hours drive from his workplace. I've gone back to school to get my degree and I work alongside.

My bf said he'll be ready for marriage in 2 years time,but my parents are on my neck to get married as soon as possible because they think we've been dating for soon long so anything might happen or ,he might cheat on me because of distance...I don't know what to do now... 1.Should i pressure my bf to marry me next year, go to school and work alongside or
2.. Should I finish my degree in 3 years time and get married or

3. Should I wait for my bf to be ready for marriage in 2 years time.

Fellow Nlers please help me with your suggestions ... Thank you

Chose one of the options or all of the above
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Women have been creating problems for we men right from time immemorial.
Re: Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos) by alagba333(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
lawalosky:
wikedness doesnt pay! Just look@ the karma outcome... Is A very big lesson to our hot tempered ladies outdea!

Good grammar sense fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Catch Touts Collecting Fees At Newly Commissioned Layby In Lagos / Jealous Lady Pours Her Boyfriend Boiled Water In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / DPO Halliru Liman Gunned Down By Soldier At Military Checkpoint In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.