Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) (17503 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Aisha Wakil 'Mama Boko Haram' Nominated for Peace Award in Australia / Man That Erected The Portrait Of Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Bags An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Kendroid: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
<>
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by AfricanMoviestv: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Ibifaka Goodluck Jonathan has bagged another award.She was honored with International Global PEACE Award all the way from Tanzania as Mother of PEACE (AKA MAMA PEACE).

Congrats to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/patience-jonathan-honored-with.html?m=1
python1 and afonjas right now grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Ricodine: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Momo Congrats
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Mamarisky and crew right now
Which one be mamarisky again, hehehehe grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Blackops(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... dem dey craze for Tanzania.

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Baawaa:
Yeye country given award to YEYE people, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pained soul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mama Peace plz do and come down to Owerri and colect ur own statue as e de hot!!

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by McAausim: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
angryMama peace we still love you...
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by vaca1: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
for impoverishing you and looting this country dry
National Anthem. They fed u guys bullshit and you agreed. the looting going on in this country will amaze you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by PointZerom: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
OPC miscreants wont be happy upon hearing this news.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by PointZerom: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
for impoverishing you and looting this country dry
Cry me a lagoon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by psamie(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
ruggedised:
they said she can't speak good English, she's at Tanzania getting international award,
Her haters are still in Nigeria with their good English suffering and smiling cheesy grin

lol... cheesy wink smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
if not for buhari's leniency,this woman and atikuchukwu obioma would have been in jail

What nonsense leniency.
When did your magical lenient president stop being a strict disciplinarian , and a law-enforcer?

Leniency my toe.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Mflex(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
I TIRE OOOO

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
if not for buhari's leniency,this woman and atikuchukwu obioma would have been in jail

And Amaechi + maina + other apc crooks in palace?

You need brain reset and reformat.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by auwalyau: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mama Stone! Person that asked others to stone others, receive award of 'mother of peace'. What an irony.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
dukie25:
While Dame Patience is grabbing awards every where, wife of the Dullard is only interested in hajj.
Hajiya Aisha-wo Buhari have been to Saudi Arabia 3 times this year alone.
politics of hate and bitterness

attacking a woman who tries so hard to stay out of the limelight even though she's the first lady.

will you illiterates just grow the fvck up and let the woman be? did she sleep with your father or what? in your dream I guess.
I wonder how you relate with your own mother and sisters when you can't even respect a woman ego never wronged you.

learn to respect women kid

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by able20(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
The same leniency made Buhari to be alive today after the military coup of IBB in 1985.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by dukie25: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
politics of hate and bitterness

attacking a woman who tries so hard to stay out of the limelight even though she's the first lady.

will you illiterates just grow the fvck up and let the woman be? did she sleep with your father or what? in your dream I guess.
I wonder how you relate with your own mother and sisters when you can't even respect a woman ego never wronged you.

learn to respect women kid
[/s]

If it's OK to laugh at Patience Jonathan then it's perfectly OK to do likewise to Aisha-wo Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

If it's OK to laugh at Patience Jonathan then it's perfectly OK to do likewise to Aisha-wo Buhari.
it's OK to call either of them a thief and present your case for an argument but going as far as labeling someone's wife and mother (wife of a sitting president) a prostitute is stupidity on a whole new level.

you don't just label a woman a proustite because you don't like her. show some respect kid.

didn't your mother teach to relate with women better?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by dukie25: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
it's OK to call either of them a thief and present your case for an argument but going as far as labeling someone's wife and mother (wife of a sitting president) a prostitute is stupidity on a whole new level.

you don't just label a woman a proustite because you don't like her. show some respect kid.

didn't your mother teach to relate with women better?
[/s]
Shut the hell up, your type called Dame Patience worst name 2yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
Shut the hell up, your type called Dame Patience worst name 2yrs ago.
no you shut that gutter you call a mouth. except you can show me where I called PEJ a prostitute you have no point. I also feel PEJ is corrupt but I will never go that low.
it's very obvious your parents did a poor job of teaching you to respect women.

I just pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with a kid like you. she's in for a very rough time
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
vDEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mufasa27:

Which one be mamarisky again, hehehehe grin grin
Na that She-male nah undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Deflorence(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mama PEACE!!!. Like her CHARISMA
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Chigold101(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
other African countries and the world do not agree with your stand...
She is worthy of celebration

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by dukie25: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
no you shut that gutter you call a mouth. except you can show me where I called PEJ a prostitute you have no point. I also feel PEJ is corrupt but I will never go that low.
it's very obvious your parents did a poor job of teaching you to respect women.

I just pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with a kid like you. she's in for a very rough time
[/s]
I didn't notice you bemoaning the calling of dame Patience shepopotamus and the rest of the expletives your kind poured on her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Kokolet11: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Former First Lady, Dame Patience Ibifaka Goodluck Jonathan has bagged another award.She was honored with International Global PEACE Award all the way from Tanzania as Mother of PEACE (AKA MAMA PEACE).

Congrats to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/patience-jonathan-honored-with.html?m=1

Our very own Mummy wink
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) by Habyz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
"leniency" why da hell is he lenient, he is a president for Bleep sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo? By ETIM ETIM / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows / IPOB Declares Nnamdi Kanu Prisoner Of Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.