Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku (3762 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by MizMyColi(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
LoJ grin

Come o.
Would you like to vote

I will produce Naija voters card for you, don't worry.
tongue
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by bountyhunter: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
anonimi:

Great words.
Can they be matched with action by a substantial number of us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937451_fbimg1459994787349_jpeg6ee85fa6744937976d6d613bcf825b1a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
a new dawn is coming...
everyone has an 'enough, enough i can't take it anymore, nah things change this time' in them.
great quotes up there btw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Dreambeat: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
It is obvious,Nigerians have not learnt from experience especially the youths.The problem is mostly not about who the president is but about how the system is run.Nigeria is a dysfunctional system.It is going to be difficult for any president to succeed in Nigeria with the present system of running the government.Change the system in such a way that office holders are held accountable.Allow regions to determine their destiny in whatever form they deem fit,then you see the people progress.Forget the sweet tongue by the politicians,Atiku,Buhari,or whoever will all yield the same result as long as the present system remains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by SalamRushdie: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
This man has won me over .
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by 989900: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waiting for OBJ's response . . . the crooked one must be boiling right now.

Atiku, taking lessons from Lai Mohammed since 1999.

We DO NOT need these recycled old politicians, we need younger tried and tested ones i.e. Duke, Fashola, Ribadu, Obi, Akinwunmi, etc.

Believe these politicians at your peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by 989900: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dreambeat:
It is obvious,Nigerians have not learnt from experience especially the youths.The problem is mostly not about who the president is but about how the system is run.Nigeria is a dysfunctional system.It is going to be difficult for any president to succeed in Nigeria with the present system of running the government.Change the system in such a way that office holders are held accountable.Allow regions to determine their destiny in whatever form they deem fit,then you see the people progress.Forget the sweet tongue by the politicians,Atiku,Buhari,or whoever will all yield the same result as long as the present system remains.

Touché!

2 Likes

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by holysina(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waooooo I hardly do these for politicians, but God willing and am home and alive by then, I will entrust my vote in his hands
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Webman007: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I will vote for Atiku... he's prepared and ready for the job.

1 Like

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by rallymento(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
very very Atikulate
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by IBBG(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
the more reason why we need a presidential debate in ahead of 2019. Let them stand and tell us their blue prints, and we make calls to ask them pertinent questions. Atiku is quite sound and adept seems to know his onions quite well.
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by lumzybo: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmmn... whoever read this and isn't touched, mehn... the person lacks understanding.

Having said that, let's not be too quick to conclude. One thing we can't take away from our politicians is how they cajole us and the way they come to us soliciting votes, but once they have our votes (fly away Peter; fly away Paul)

I pray a better candidate comes out soon. I am tired of these recycled old legs

1 Like

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Kalapizim(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
woow ! Buhari's supporters should provide a superior argument or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by id911(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
this kind thing never reach FP since? smh
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by chukuli(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
at least dis person has an IQ level above 2 compared to dis Mallam called buahri

1 Like

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by policy12: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
chukuli:
at least dis person has an IQ level above 2 compared to dis Mallam called buahri

Bros don't let us be fool again,this politician knows how to play on our emotion,least we forget

I have no shoe era

I have no money to buy form..

They know the right place to press within the masses body,as for I got no Bleep for them I am wise now.
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by femicyrus(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku will surely have better number of votes if he can make it to the presidential polls compare to his previous outings.
but he cannot win.

things are really hard now unlike before and Nigerians are not happy with the present government.
but elections are not like that.

Nigerians who are responsible, educated and can feed themselves and their family without political favour hardly go out to vote during elections.

with the increased hunger and poverty, people like fayose will easily win election but buhari has more frustrated youth who believes he his the Messiah.

I pity atiku because this might be his last chance has a northerner
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Ikwokrikwo: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by trillville(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bevista:
Whoever is handling Atiku's image laundering on Social Media is doing a decent job.
---
However, enlightened Nigerians know better not to trust what politicians say, especially when they already have antecedents for better reference.
---
Atiku's supporters hope that his business background will provide a Unique Selling Proposition to market his presidential ambitions. However, they fail to realise that there is no empirical basis to justify that "A good Businessmen Will Make A Good President". The best presidents all over the world were never business people. Being successful in business requires being Profit-driven, while being a successful president requires being Welfare-driven - Two completely different skill sets.
---
Atiku is Elitist and does not understand the circumstances of an ordinary citizen. All these cheap social media engagement is only because of his desperate political ambition. He's going to say anything that makes him look empathetic and humble, when in reality he's not. Have we forgotten all the things he says anytime he engages in his party prostitution? Always accusing his dumped party of so and so? Never will he be honest enough to state that his party prostitution is driven by his inordinate ambition for Nigeria's presidency
Sorry for my late reply but has nigeria ever had any leader that isn't elitist? It is part and parcel of most Nigerians to want to be worshipped by their subordinates. Don't you think so?
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Bevista: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
trillville:

Sorry for my late reply but has nigeria ever had any leader that isn't elitist? It is part and parcel of most Nigerians to want to be worshipped by their subordinates. Don't you think so?
Well, you are largely correct. But GEJ seemed to have a humble background. His "No Shoe" story seemed to resonate with most Nigerians. PMB is also known to have a simple and frugal lifestyle, which also seems to resonate with most Nigerians.
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by trillville(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bevista:
Well, you are largely correct. But GEJ seemed to have a humble background. His "No Shoe" story seemed to resonate with most Nigerians. PMB is also known to have a simple and frugal lifestyle, which also seems to resonate with most Nigerians.

Being simple didn't stop GEJ and his elitist friends from reducing our foreign reserves from over 46 billion to 28 billion at a time when oil was selling at an average of 100 dollars

Being humble didn't stop GEJ from boasting that he had increased the number of nigerians owning private jets

Being simple and frugal didn't stop buhari from spending over 3 months in London while nigerians were suffering from recession last year

Being simple didn't stop buhari from saying parents who can not afford to keep their children in foreign schools as a result of the fall in the value of the naira, should bring them back.

Recently, buhari's daughter revealed that the clinic at aso villa does not have basic drugs.

Please who has humble, simple, and frugal helped?

I am a Buhari supporter but I have to be realistic at times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by seguntijan(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Patiently waiting for rejoinder from the boss of all bosses, OBJ himself, just that baba is busy with his PhD thesis
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku by Pchidexy(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Bevista:
Whoever is handling Atiku's image laundering on Social Media is doing a decent job.
---
However, enlightened Nigerians know better not to trust what politicians say, especially when they already have antecedents for better reference.
---
Atiku's supporters hope that his business background will provide a Unique Selling Proposition to market his presidential ambitions. However, they fail to realise that there is no empirical basis to justify that "A good Businessmen Will Make A Good President". The best presidents all over the world were never business people. Being successful in business requires being Profit-driven, while being a successful president requires being Welfare-driven - Two completely different skill sets.
---
Atiku is Elitist and does not understand the circumstances of an ordinary citizen. All these cheap social media engagement is only because of his desperate political ambition. He's going to say anything that makes him look empathetic and humble, when in reality he's not. Have we forgotten all the things he says anytime he engages in his party prostitution? Always accusing his dumped party of so and so? Never will he be honest enough to state that his party prostitution is driven by his inordinate ambition for Nigeria's presidency
Atiku may not be a messiah but he is far better than the current dullard in Aso rock. Any man who is business savvy and successful has a dint of leadership in him. Buhari is also an elitist. The issue is that Buhari as a person is a colossal failure and has only survived thanks to politics. I must vote in 2019. Articulate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu APC Vs Engr Seyi Makinde PDP For OYO 2019 / IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed / Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.