Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos (16971 Views)

The Most Viewed Youtube Video Ever in 2022 / Top 20 Most Viewed Nollywood Trailers On Youtube, From 2010 To 2019 - Shugaban / Bbnaija 2018: See Where The Show Is On Most Viewed Pages Worldwide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by Webman007: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
One corner
Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by Titto93(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2017
OK
Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by miniziter(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Even the so called international collabo didn't come near local
Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by cr7lomo: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wizkid still wasting time thinking he's gonna make it internationally by making international songs...not knowing that if God decides to make u international, u bcom international with ur local songs...example is despacito and gangnam style, both local songs that went international...wixkid should learn from crashed artistes like Craig David and kid kudi...even our own dbanj

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by martineverest(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
rummeh:
I see Despacito....
3 billion views is no joke ooo
it's almost 5 billion
Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by paooxide(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Gaybu:
I proposed to my girlfriend this October and coincidentally she is pregnant, so double celebration. We been talking since Feb 2016 but started dating Jan. 2017. My friends knew that I have been interested in the girl but never knew I was serious so they did not tell me her story.
After the proposal, my friend told me that my fiancee during her internship in his company was sleeping with another of my friend who is married in different hotels after close of work or at any chance they got.I heard so much more but I will keep it simple. I confronted my fiancee which she denied vehemently at first till I wanted to make a conference call with all the parties involved then she confessed. I was broken. She begged for days blaming it on bad friends, till I forgave her because she is pregnant but I cannot forget. I am cold towards her and no love again in my heart though I still provide for her.
The issue I need advice on now: since I got to know about her, nothing has been working. I feel cursed. I talked to my mum and sister. They asked me if I have ever slept with a married woman - NO of course. Then they asked if my fiancee has ever slept with a married man - YES. My mum swore never to have anything to do with her. My family disassociated themselves. My heart fails me anytime I want to tell her. I am someone that can take a fall for another. I have prayed and fasted for 2 weeks for God's blessings and forgiveness for me and her.

You know what you want , Just make your decision and be responsible for it ...

You want people to tell you what to do , then bee unhappy, then wish u had done things differently..

Listen to that heart that is failing you and make yourself happy ...
Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by ola12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
I dint like despacito jor angry

1 Like

Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by Mcfiltermouth: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nothing come out of come closer.....3 local songs toped it...

1 Like

Re: 2017 Most Viewed YouTube Videos, Music Videos by YaxxVille(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Calm down n read it, its interesting
Diasyluv:
Too long

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin / Watch More Comedy Skits By A Nairalander / BBNaija: Teddy A & Khloe Fight Over Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.