Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Activate Airtel 6GB For N1500 BB Data Plan On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activate Airtel 6GB For N1500 BB Data Plan On Android (1588 Views)

How To Activate Airtel 4.6gb For N200 / New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activate Airtel 6GB For N1500 BB Data Plan On Android by koliteoriks1(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Airtel introduced a special privileged plan that gives selected subscribers
6GB data for just N1500 valid for 30 days. This Airtel N1500 for 6GB data plan can be activated on Android phones, tablets, iOS, and even feature phones so this post contains all the information you need to know about the plan and how to activate it. I will reveal one truth about this plan, it’s actually called Airtel BB 1+1 Unlimited plan
which is a blackberry plan but now works on android phones once you follow my procedures.
For some months now, this data plan has been my best among the rest because it gives me value for my money. The most interesting part is it
doesn’t zap like some other data plans on airtel network. I use it both with my Android smartphone and wifi gadget.
Though airtel called it special privilege plan signaling that not every customer is eligible for the offer but I have discovered that many airtel line are eligible for it and can subscribe to it. Even if you are not eligible, I will give you a Blackberry IMEI that will help you use it smoothly.
Without wasting much time, allow me to give you some details of this package before I continue with the activation guides on this post.
ELIGIBILITY
Like I previously said, the plan is not for ALL airtel subscribers. Airtel will send a message like the one below which means your SIM is eligible.
But if you didn’t receive this message and you are eager to verify if you are
eligible for Airtel 6GB for N1500 plan, then dial *440*16# from your airtel line to know.
HOW TO ACTIVATE (SUBSCRIBE)
AIRTEL 6GB FOR N1500 DATA PLAN
Recharge your line with at least
1,500 Naira or make sure you have that amount on your SIM
Then dial *440*161#
And you will receive messages similar to the one on this screenshots below
Once you receive this message, congrats! You have successfully activated the plan and you can use it for 30 months but the service spreads till 6 months. Meaning, you will continue be eligible for six whole months. Isn’t that great?
ZAPPING ISSUES
Some people are still skeptical about the way the data is metered because the previous Airtel 3GB for N1,000 plan on android zaps a lot so many believed this one would follow the same trend but I assure you that everything is okay with this plan. It doesn’t zap. As a matter of fact, I, personally has been using it.
DIDN’T WORK YOUR PHONE?
If after successfully subscription and you couldn’t still browse with it, then tweak this Blackberry IMEI: 862572030086235.

Re: Activate Airtel 6GB For N1500 BB Data Plan On Android by koliteoriks1(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Introducting Itel S33. Bigger And Better Selfie Smartphone With Face Unlock / Vine Founder Is Dead / All Free Data Tricks/cheats For Mtn,9mobile, Airtel For This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.