Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Say No To Joblessness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Say No To Joblessness (470 Views)

Export These Products, Make Lots Of Money And Say Goodbye To Joblessness / Solution To Joblessness / N Power Beneficiaries Campaign Against Going Back To Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Joblessness by ayo993: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
STUDENT (ON THE PHONE WITH MUM):
Mummy, school has not been fine oo, Mr Adeleke has asked us to get his Marketing textbook for N10,000, unless, I will not be allowed to write exams in 2 weeks’ time. Also, remember that we paid just paid N25,000 for my tution, remaining N75,000 to balance up before exam period, which is in 2 weeks’ time. Also, my pocket money and my food stuffs have all finished. I need roughly N100,000.

STAY HOME MUM:
Hmm, my dear, your daddy is tired of listening to my needs when it comes to money. The last time I told him to drop extra money for issues like this, I heard the story of my life that day. I only wish I had something profitable doing, instead of depending on your daddy for petty money all the time.

WORKING MUM (WORKING WITH FEDERAL GOVT): Are you not listening to the news that Federal Govt have not paid salaries of staff for the past 6 months? Where do you want me to steal the money from now? We are struggling my dear, please just keep praying for the government to pay us soon.

WORKING MUM (WORKING WITH PRIVATE ORG):
My daughter, but you and I apportioned my little salary at the beginning of the month. After all deductions, you know we are left with little or nothing to feed with. Things are hard my dear, thank God you are old enough to understand life now.

Are you a student who needs extra money for upkeep, a stay-home mum/wife who wish to have a profitable business at hand or a working mum/wife who needs extra source of income?
Why not ease yourself the stress of asking relatives for money by starting a MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS yourself.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
You import goods (shoes, bags, clothes, weaves, etc) from overseas for as low as N500 for a lady’s fancy top, and sell as high as you wish to your friends, colleagues, relatives or customers.
For instance, if you buy a quality shoe for as low as N1200 from overseas and sell for N5,750, you’ll make a profit of N3,550 on just 1 item. Imagine that!!!!

REALLY? TELL ME MORE.
At Gtext Group, we have the vision of mentoring over 500,000 people on MINI IMPORTATION by the year 2020.
Let’s just say Christmas has come earlier for you as Gtext Group is offering you the opportunity to get 1-month full mentorship program on MINI IMPORTATION as well as 26 E-Commerce websites where you can buy goods cheaply and sell to make massive profit for as low as

N29,999.

Mentorship videos will be sent to your mail.Classes are held strictly online

This offers increases by 5000 naira daily and ends 15th of December,2017.

HOW DO I ENJOY THIS JUICY DEAL?
Very Simple……………….
send a mail to astella247@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Truck Assembly Line / Apply For Woobs Resources Recruitment 2017 / United Nation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.