Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better (791 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by Vinstel: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mavin records singer, Reekado Banks recently turned a year older and he took to social media to thank Don Jazzy for changing his life for the better.

Don Jazzy shared a birthday post via his Instagram page to celebrate the young star and Reeky took to the comments to express his sincere gratitude to the Mavin Boss.
See the post below

https://www.informationng.com/2017/12/reekado-banks-thanks-don-jazzy-transforming-life-better.html

Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by chuks34(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
na transformer revolution
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by Homeboiy: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Go and transform another person own nah

Make the transformation continues...
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by tinny898(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
jz passing by
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by NLevents: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don has done a great job in the lives of these young stars

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by mexxmoney: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don jazzy sign small boy, small boy turn to biggy man, blessing follow the small boy........ Reekado banks!! Everything is you do is STANDARD. Correct boy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by SurefireFashion: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by princeade86(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
u are welcome my boy.
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by itchie: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
So is he now saying don jazzy is a transformer?
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by Zanas: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice one reeky tom tom. It's always good to appreciate those who helped you on your way up
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by Neminc: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
God bless don jazzy for helping boys career o. I dey wait my turn o. Abeg Don baba come discover me make I know whether this my music career go get head
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by Megatrix: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Big ups don baba J
Re: Reekado Banks Thanks Don Jazzy For Transforming His Life For The Better by coluka: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
And my own artistes don't want to acknowledge me for all I've done for them. Hmmm, there is God O

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Lolaoj As She Will Be Called To Bar Tomorrow (photos) / Tb Joshua And Gani Adams Left Ondo Village As School Dropouts – Ig User Claims. / 7 Stars Who Should Honorably Retire From Music & Try Other Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.