Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl (1456 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by junnyjake(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
WILFRED NDIDI RATED 2ND MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IN THE EPL

Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The EPL
Super Eagles midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has been rated as the 2nd most Underrated player in the English premier league

This is according to top soccer magazine FourFourtwo
The English publication came up with the 10 underrated Premier League players you didn’t realise make their teams tick report which is a A list of players who don’t hog the headlines – but have been crucial for their respective clubs this season

The Leicester midfielder was rated at no 2 behind Arsenals Aaron Ramsey in a list that also has Burnleys James Tarkowski and Liverpools Joe Gomez among others
FourFourtwo described the 20 year old Nigerian as “Not completely unlike the player he was signed to replace, N’Golo Kante,”
According to the Magazine “the 20-year-old Ndidi has gone largely unnoticed at Leicester despite consistently dominating central midfield. Since signing from Belgian side Genk for £15m in January 2017, Ndidi has started 31 of the Foxes’ 32 league matches – a remarkable total for such a young player in a new country.”

“During his time in England, Ndidi has won more tackles – 127 – than any other player in the division, which is the sort of statistic that eventually helped Kante rise to fame. It’s only a matter of time before this athletic and intelligent central midfielder becomes one of the most sought-after young footballers in Europe.”

Ndidi was also recedntly rated as the most expensive African U21 player, 11th in the world and is expected to line up for Claude Puels side this weekend away to Newcastle
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by oloriooko(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
With hard work discipline and focus this guy is going p!laces!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by slim75d(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hardwork pays, instead of kelechi to work hard when he was in mancity he was busy going to clubs buying houses for friends
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by junnyjake(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
oloriooko:
With hard work discipline and focus this guy is going p!laces!

Yeah, I don't see him in Leicester City for long.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by andrew444(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
slim75d:
Hardwork pays, instead of kelechi to work hard when he was in mancity he was busy going to clubs buying houses for friends

Why the hate on kelechi? Aguero and Jesus is ahead of him there is no hard work that will make him start stop hating on the boy,kelechi was there before pep purchase Jesus and you expect him to play?kelechi was brought to replace vardy because they think he was leaving for a bigger club,Chelsea and Everton had bid for vardy But unfortunately he didn't leave so please stop the hate on kelechi,he is going to bounce back
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by Mille: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
andrew444:

Why the hate on kelechi? Aguero and Jesus is ahead of him there is no hard work that will make him start stop hating on the boy,kelechi was there before pep purchase Jesus and you expect him to play?kelechi was brought to replace vardy because they think he was leaving for a bigger club,Chelsea and Everton had bid for vardy But unfortunately he didn't leave so please stop the hate on kelechi,he is going to bounce back

Lol.

If you perform well, you play. It's as simple as that.

Kelechi was there before Jesus came. Kelechi never got close to benching Aguero but Jesus did. A lot of people never even knew who Jesus was until he got to Man City while Kelechi already had a reputation then. He came, he performed and there he is.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by junnyjake(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mille:

Lol.

Kelechi was there before Jesus came. Kelechi never got close to benching Aguero but Jesus did. A lot of people never even knew who Jesus was until he got to Man City while Kelechi already had a reputation then. He came, he performed and there he is.

I won't totally agree with you sir.

Guadiola really have some strange expectations from his players, he came in and sent Joe Hart on loan, bringing in Claudio Bravo who was conceding goals every other week.

I knew Nacho won't get a chance with Pep, even though he scored in almost all the matches he played under him, but Pep was convinced that wasn't enough for him. Has Pelligrini remained at City, nacho would have been one of the biggest stars in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by andrew444(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mille:

Lol.

Jesus is better than kelechi that's the fact,and Jesus is pro favourite,do you expect kelechi to bench vardy?the guy is still young he will get his time,you are hating on him,if he buys his friend a house as you said what does that has to do with football,anything he buy for anyone don't include it in football that is the reason why I call you a hater,if you want to talk football talk football and stop being pained about his success
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by andrew444(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
junnyjake:

Guadiola really have some strange expectations from his players, he came in and sent Joe Hart on loan, bringing in Claudio Bravo who was conceding goals every other week.

I knew Nacho won't get a chance with Pep, even though he scored in almost all the matches he played under him, but Pep was convinced that wasn't enough for him. Has Pelligrini remained at City, nacho would have been one of the biggest stars in the EPL.

Bros help me ask am oo ,or is bravo better that joe hart?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by junnyjake(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
andrew444:

Bros help me ask am oo ,or is bravo better that joe hart?

Not at all, Pep plays a highly possessive game where everyone is involved in the build-up. His Gk needs a lot of ball playing, same with his defenders and everyone else in the team.

The south American GKs are very good ball players. So you see.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by Mille: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
andrew444:

Jesus is better than kelechi that's the fact,and Jesus is pro favourite,do you expect kelechi to bench vardy?the guy is still young he will get his time,you are hating on him,if he buys his friend a house as you said what does that has to do with football,anything he buy for anyone don't include it in football that is the reason why I call you a hater,if you want to talk football talk football and stop being pained about his success

Hello Mr,

Nothing concerns me with what a celebrity, whether footballer or musician or writer does outside of their profession. I don't know and I don't follow their lives outside of their profession. I can't also remember saying he bought a house or whatever. I don't know whatever anybody does outside of the pitch, neither do I care. So please, don't misquote.

Now let's talk football.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by andrew444(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mille:

Hello Mr,

Nothing concerns me with what a celebrity, whether footballer or musician or writer does outside of their profession. I don't know and I don't follow their lives outside of their profession. I can't also remember saying he bought a house or whatever. I don't know whatever anybody does outside of the pitch, neither do I care. So please, don't misquote.

Now let's talk football.

Bro no vex oo na wrong quote I think it's the pained guy saying this and that because he bought his friend a house,sorry for talking to you in such way I quoted you wrong
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by ratcock: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by Mille: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
junnyjake:

I agree Guardiola has strange expectations. But my point is simple, if you perform well, you play. If you don't fit in the coach's plan, you leave. Make the right choices and perform at your next club. Yaya was sold, same as Ibra, Etoo, etc by Guardiola. They went to other clubs and performed.

Kelechi is at Leicester now, and I still think even his time at City was a lot better than presently at Leicester.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Rated 2nd Most Underrated Player In The Epl by junnyjake(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mille:

I agree Guardiola has strange expectations. But my point is simple, if you perform well, you play. If you don't fit in the coach's plan, you leave. Make the right choices and perform at your next club. Yaya was sold, same as Ibra, Etoo, etc by Guardiola. They went to other clubs and performed.

Kelechi is at Leicester now, and I still think even his time at City was a lot better than presently at Leicester.

Life can be very interesting for you as a footballer when you have the likes of Silva, DeBruyne, Sane, Gundogan e.t.c all creating goal scoring chances for you.

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola- Numbers Don't Lie / Is Emmanuel Eboue Dead? / Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns’ Original Plans For Last Night’s RAW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.