Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Where Is Deepsight? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Deepsight? (1133 Views)

Deepsight, Is The Intellect The Supreme Arbiter Of Human Reality? / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? / About Death: Inviting: DeepSight, Thehomer, Ihedinobi, Reyginus, Kay 17 etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Deepsight? by toneyb: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
Where is deepsight?
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by KunleOshob(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
Abi oh! where is he? I miss his insightful posts. i wouldhaveloved to see his comments on the "Supernatural experience thread"
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by JeSoul(f): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
He opened a thread a while back and said that was his last post and he's been gone since. He is indeed missed. I think the debative bullets Viaro was shooting at him finally became unbearable lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=413776.msg5698576#msg5698576
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by MyJoe: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
JeSoul:

He opened a thread a while back and said that was his last post and he's been gone since. He is indeed missed. I think the debative bullets Viaro was shooting at him finally became unbearable lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=413776.msg5698576#msg5698576

I do not think it was anything to with "debative bullets", as he seemed to revel in that sort of thing and never showed signs of being under pressure in any debate. Both he and viaro seemed to have the ability to eat numbers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, although their approaches to debating were very much different, particularly in the last weeks preceding his departure. He had been going on about "chasing money" for some time. When you make the number of posts Deep Sight made in a day it doubtless affects your productivity. He almost certainly left to have more time for his secular pursuits.
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
MyJoe:

I do not think it was anything to with "debative bullets", as he seemed to revel in that sort of thing and never showed signs of being under pressure in any debate. Both he and viaro seemed to have the ability to eat numbers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, although their approaches to debating were very much different, particularly in the last weeks preceding his departure. He had been going on about "chasing money" for some time. When you make the number of posts Deep Sight made in a day it doubtless affects your productivity. He almost certainly left to have more time for his secular pursuits.
True talk. NL can be addictive and I would assume most working proffesionals here will find a means of balancing it out undecided. But I guess when you're as passionate about something as he is, it takes you over.

I hope he comes back soon.
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by toneyb: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
That viaro man is a bad, bad man. He ended up driving our man away. cry
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by viaro: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
toneyb:

That viaro man is a bad, bad man. He ended up driving our man away. cry

It is comments like this that make viaro want to cry (haven't done so for a very long while). undecided
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by noetic16(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
toneyb:

Where is deepsight?

bro u beat me to it. . . .I was just going to open a thread to find out what happened to our objective umpire.

You are surely missed DeepSight . . . . .where are thou? cheesy
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by ilosiwaju: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2010
Maybe his chase for money this time around got more frantic. Where you dey bros?
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by DeepSight(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
Haba guys. . . I still full ground now.

No stress Viaro o. . . that carpenter worshipper makes me feel alive!

Am writing a book and i needed to take a break to focus and complete it.

When i said "Last post"' i meant temporary cos am writing a book and NL had become a distractng obsession i needed to give a break.

Once am done with the book, una go hear my wahala again.

takia!
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by KunleOshob(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
Welcome back Deesight grin nice to know you haven't abandoned us. Just curious, what are you writing on?
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Bump
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by ooman4: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
where is AtheistD, do you not notice he is gone too.
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by plaetton: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Deep Sight: Haba guys. . . I still full ground now.

No stress Viaro o. . . that carpenter worshipper makes me feel alive!

Am writing a book and i needed to take a break to focus and complete it.

When i said "Last post"' i meant temporary cos am writing a book and NL had become a distractng obsession i needed to give a break.

Once am done with the book, una go hear my wahala again.

takia!

Great.
Good luck.
Just let us know when and where to get copies of your book.
Frankly, my experience here and all the insights I have gained on NL and the topics we have explored is also inspiring me to consider writing a book.
If only I can get away from Nl and put my thoughts together. undecided
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by alcuin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Not just Deepsight... Justcool and M_Nwankwo are also missing. I seriously enjoyed their posts.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Deepsight? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2020
lighting it up.. where is deepsight since he refused to get hitched with ma cousin
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by orunto27: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Churchill actually mobilized World Powers against Hitler. BRITAIN sighted Kruschev at Cape Kennedy. And now, where on Earth is Britain on 5G & Covid19? The UN must SUE CHINA for the various COSTS of Covid19.
Re: Where Is Deepsight? by DeepSight(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
lighting it up.. where is deepsight since he refused to get hitched with ma cousin

shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Is Deepsight? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2020
DeepSight:

shocked

I know you - you know me, let us just keep it that way grin

(1) (Reply)

Hints On Ablution & Daily Prayers (for Muslims) / Is Confrontation A Healthy Part Of A Relationship? / Sons Of Nephilim A Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.