Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? (1109 Views)

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? by louisadiks: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2011
PART 5.DIAGRAM B AND C. HOW WOULD AN UNREGENERATE MAN BE TRULY BORN AGAIN?

Since God cannot change our flesh, He gave us New Life through Christ Jesus. As the word of God is being preached or studied, the Spirit of God is always there to convict us of sin that we might yield to repentance. As we respond to His call, He draws us to God and God becomes our Father. Let us then look at diagram C above to see what happens to us as we yield our lives to Christ. The first action is by hearing the word of God.
The scripture states in Rom 10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Faith does not come when you hear but when you keep hearing. The word ‘Hearing ‘is in the continuous tense. Therefore as we keep hearing the scriptures faith will arise for our salvation. The devil has designed a lot to keep the ears of the unbelievers and carnal believers busy day and night so that he can channel their faith to his bidding. We should endeavor to guard and circumcise our ears and hearts sanctified to hear Him and His word then our faith will arise to follow and worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
We must ensure that we hear the true word of God knowing that every word we take into our soul and body system will begin to transform us into the nature of that word. That is, if we are hearing the words of men we shall be transformed to the nature of a man rather than the nature of Christ .This days we see many believers talking, preaching, dressing and praying like their pastors. Sorry they have taken the wrong word.
The scripture says in Rev 13:17-18. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six .The number 666 is the nature of a man, the name of a man and the number of a man. It is the nature of the beast, the name of the beast and the number of the beast. Therefore as we look on to Christ the Author and Finisher of our faith we see our self make it into Eternal life. The God kind of faith does not come when you listen to the words of men. It comes when you constantly listen to the word of God. When you hear the word of God which part of YOU is it addressed to? Is it addressed to your spirit, your soul or to you body?
The scripture in John 6:63 states: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life. The word of God is addressed to our spirit man and as it gets there it produces life. The words of men can only be addressed to mans’ brain/ intellect or mind. And man is a soul. He possesses a spirit and lives in a body. He is made conscious of his existence by the works of his soul. The elements of our soul which makes us humans are our mind that is our intellect, desires, wills emotions. Let me go further to explain the formation of man’s soul at the beginning because if we know who we are, what we are, and what our creator Christ Jesus had called us to be, we will arise and take up the challenged.
This why the Lord said in Hosea 4:6 : My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge I will also reject thee that thou shall be o priest to me :seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God , I will also forget thy children.

Re: How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2011
So what's your point?
Re: How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? by newmi(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2011
louisadiks:

PART 5.DIAGRAM B AND C. HOW WOULD AN UNREGENERATE MAN BE TRULY BORN AGAIN?

Since God cannot change our flesh, He gave us New Life through Christ Jesus. As the word of God is being preached or studied, the Spirit of God is always there to convict us of sin that we might yield to repentance. As we respond to His call, He draws us to God and God becomes our Father. Let us then look at diagram C above to see what happens to us as we yield our lives to Christ. The first action is by hearing the word of God.
The scripture states in Rom 10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Faith does not come when you hear but when you keep hearing. The word ‘Hearing ‘is in the continuous tense. Therefore as we keep hearing the scriptures faith will arise for our salvation. The devil has designed a lot to keep the ears of the unbelievers and carnal believers busy day and night so that he can channel their faith to his bidding. We should endeavor to guard and circumcise our ears and hearts sanctified to hear Him and His word then our faith will arise to follow and worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
We must ensure that we hear the true word of God knowing that every word we take into our soul and body system will begin to transform us into the nature of that word. That is, if we are hearing the words of men we shall be transformed to the nature of a man rather than the nature of Christ .This days we see many believers talking, preaching, dressing and praying like their pastors. Sorry they have taken the wrong word.
The scripture says in Rev 13:17-18. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six .The number 666 is the nature of a man, the name of a man and the number of a man. It is the nature of the beast, the name of the beast and the number of the beast. Therefore as we look on to Christ the Author and Finisher of our faith we see our self make it into Eternal life. The God kind of faith does not come when you listen to the words of men. It comes when you constantly listen to the word of God. When you hear the word of God which part of YOU is it addressed to? Is it addressed to your spirit, your soul or to you body?
The scripture in John 6:63 states: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life. The word of God is addressed to our spirit man and as it gets there it produces life. The words of men can only be addressed to mans’ brain/ intellect or mind. And man is a soul. He possesses a spirit and lives in a body. He is made conscious of his existence by the works of his soul. The elements of our soul which makes us humans are our mind that is our intellect, desires, wills emotions. Let me go further to explain the formation of man’s soul at the beginning because if we know who we are, what we are, and what our creator Christ Jesus had called us to be, we will arise and take up the challenged.
This why the Lord said in Hosea 4:6 : My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge I will also reject thee that thou shall be o priest to me :seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God , I will also forget thy children.

l thought the question is How Would An Unregenerate Man Be Truly Born Again? so why the trips simply drop the bomb and let and "unregenerated man" be transformed because lf don't think he'll been interested in the several seemingly irrellivant details- STAY ONE THE HOW

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now : / The Lord Created A Special Nation Of People On This Earth To Be The Wicked. He Uses These People As His Sword Against The Rebellious / Lessons From Fabrice Muamba's Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.