Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos (13333 Views)

Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? / 6 Questions To Ask Before Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Homeyfav: 12:53am On May 06, 2018
ju76859
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by OlaogunMichael(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
My Recommendation :
Contact OME Land Surveyor And Consultants On 09025234582
For Land Documentation and to check whether the land is fake or original before buying land or property.
To help you check land Survey is original or fake.
To check the land title before you buy land and chart land before you buy.
To check if the land is free or not.
To help with land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Arinzona20(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital, is known for its bustling city life and fast-paced lifestyle. However, it is also home to some of the most sought-after lands in the country. If you’re looking for a place to buy land in Lagos, here are some of the best options available.

https://mushinmarket.com/best-places-to-buy-land-in-lagos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building within Island, Ikoyi, V.i, Lekki, Ajah? / ROOF CALCULATOR METRIC. Know The Amount REQUIRED To Roof Your House. Take A Look / Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.