Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya (27880 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Those lady dnt look happy,dey want €€€,£££ u are giving dem worthless ##.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by 3kay945(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why is the fat cheek lady looking as if the money isn't really hers
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Shafiiimran99: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Veeflow:
Pastors are giving out... Where are the Alfas abi na imams? Yet here in nairaland we ignore that part and say shit about there generosity.. Let God judge
Alfas don't do show off
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by oodua1stson: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Giving money to olosho looking girls just to have free access to their poocee.

What about the men who returned from Libya?

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Icon79(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken!

O pari

Desire01:
His generosity is admirable no doubt

But why did the woman hold up that stack of cash in front of the camera, she doesn't even look happy, that's like an unwanted award. This is just generous self promotion
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by GoldHorse(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
why won't he? Is there any crime in doing that?

Oh no! He didn’t commit any crime. It's just that it's biblically wrong.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by mr1759: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
this ladies don't look like returnees
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by tolexy123: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mimienudles:
Oh My God shocked shocked shocked

This is... Oh my!
Tell me why God will not continue to bless this man.
Not everyone has the good heart of giving out to people even when they have and others are dying slowly in poverty.
It takes only a good heart

God Bless him more
see this one like say no b tithe money
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Pain(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Just a Marketing Investment by a Gospelpreneur. It will payoff in a short while...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
They should teach them how to fish rather than feed them with fish. Giving these folks cash isn't the solution to their problems.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by semyman: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
salbis:
Dey go turn blind eyes to this one now.
That is what tithes and offerings is meant for sheeple and not for wayward life style of Otobolizing and private jetting
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
How much him give wet people dey praise am? mtcheeeeeew no be him mate be TB Joshua who gave out 6million naira?
Abeg make dem collect the small change from him hand go rent house to continue their olosho business jare
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by arherfish(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pastor ghen ghen
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by enemyofprogress: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:
They should teach them how to fish rather than feed them with fish. Giving these folks cash isn't the solution to their problems.
to kee you just dey hungry me
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Promzyunique(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
johnnn20:
Why publicize the help?
.humans like u are soo unsatisfiable....u ppl are still d same...dat say men of God...eat una tithe ..dy don't help ....datz cos u don't know how dy contribute to d society in d secret....now dz one is made open...u re now finding anoda way to satirize him...u re asking...dz...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Smooyis(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank God for prophet TB JOSHUA, the trail blazer in giving and charity works. Truly a little example can have a big influence. grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Nicknamed123: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
iyke926:
This is good.

I just hope other men of God should emulate this. Most of them always talk about tithe without giving back to the needy in the streets.
yh and not only men of God ...people like you can do that too
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by iykyvic(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
I hope he doesn't have poor people in his church, who need more help than his advertised Libya returnees. My 1 satoshi.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by ruffDiamond: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
E fit be public stunt..all the yahooze arrangee pastors ehn...I no trust any of em..na show just for the camera..only tb remains the trendsetter and the realest ..this one na just copycat..photocopy ko rash n 9ice voice
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
to kee you just dey hungry me

sorry Sir, e ma binu Sir! embarassed
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nicknamed123:
yh and not only men of God ...people like you can do that too

I do give out, bro wink

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Biggers82(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
So Why should I still be going that church
Since the this fake pastor has used our Offering Money to Settle all this his Asawo ladies friend this pastor most be a goon
I know so many of his church members are hungry ooooooo
this men needs so flogging
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by enemyofprogress: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:

sorry Sir, e ma binu Sir! embarassed
it's OK.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by opribo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
The fear of Daddy Freeze teaching has made all of 'em to show publicly works of charity which is supposed to be done in secret.

Mathew 6:3
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

Weldone Daddy Freeze, the hero of the Sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by ehissi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Desire01:

But why did the woman hold up that stack of cash in front of the camera, she doesn't even look happy, that's like an unwanted award. This is just generous self promotion

This is why, 1 libyan dinar = #264
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by mickeymimi: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
very Good of the church ...cos those people have been through a lot.
Not Condemning ,,,,,,, IMO >>>>It could have been paid into their bank acct ,,instead of asking them to carry the cash and showing everyone what they had done. Some might not even want people to see their faces but they did nt have any choice..because of the money......the testimony shld be coming from the people they helped.

Mat 6< 2

So when you [a]give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 3 But when you [b]give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your [c]giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by dudley1459: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Scam
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

I personally cried watching the embedded video below how this man of God, Prophet Jeremiah of Christ Mercyland Ministries changed the lives of these 11 ladies returnees from Libya. It is a story of divine intervention which shows that God is interested in the lives of the ladies led by one of then. They all had a dream seeing a man of God coming to rescue them even though they never knew or met the servant of God. As God will have it, on their return and having nowhere to go, one of them just said ‘make we go that church’. A decision that proved to be a turning point in their lives.

The amazing rescue of 11 Libya deportees by this man of God will make you cry

While at the service, the man of God led by the spirit made reference to 11 or 12 Libyan prostitute that have gone through terrible experience and have been in prison with a request that if any of them is here, they should come out for the day of their deliverance is now. The 11 came out and the man of God said there is another person who I can’t see now. It took a lot of probing for the girls to realise that he was referring to a baby carried by one of them that could not make it. The mother of the baby broke down in tears in affirmation. After series of authentication of various prophecies like telling them that someone had a dream which was confirmed to be a dream of a man coming to save them and wipe their tears away, the man of God provided them with N200,000 to go to the ‘mountain’ which is an euphemism for spiritual cleansing and re-orientation to be deeply tutored on the tenets of the Christian Faith until his return from a trip to Europe.

On his return from Europe and after the orientation to Christian lives, the man of God shocked them to rolling on floor in wailing and tears of joy as he announced the sum of N3.3M to restart their lives with various trades of their choice. Some of them were Hair Stylists, others beautician. A nurse was even among them too.

If you are not strong hearted and don’t want to cry, do not listen to the emotional tears filled appreciation from the leader of the 11 rescued ladies as she prayed and thank God for rescuing them and using the man of God to have a second chance.

I believe if men of God can tow the example of Prophet Jeremiah of Christ Mercyland, the world will be a better place.

http://www.viviangist.ng/who-is-prophet-jeremiah-of-christ-mercyland-ministries-nigerian-pastor-gives-n3-3million-cash-to-12-ladies-in-his-church-who-where-deported-from-libya-photos/

Con men.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by bionixs: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Desire01:

that is what you want. those who give secretly have turned fake pastors. so, we present to you your real pastor by your standard
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The money is small compared to the the tithes and offering he collects every Sunday, but he tried sha.

You see your life.....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by yhemster(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mimienudles:
Oh My God shocked shocked shocked

This is... Oh my!
Tell me why God will not continue to bless this man.
Not everyone has the good heart of giving out to people even when they have and others are dying slowly in poverty.
It takes only a good heart

God Bless him more

Cos his left hand is aware of what his right hand did. Matt 6:3.

What's the publicity about?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by TEYA: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Desire01:

I am sure sure felt in Italy she'd probably make more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives / Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.