Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Lover At The Pool Side - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lover At The Pool Side (393 Views)

Snatched: Heart Of A Wanderer, Soul Of A Lover. Short Story By The Aniekan Umana / The Heart Cry Of A Lover / A Lover At The Pool Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lover At The Pool Side by olayodejoseph(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
On a weekend noon The sun was up and scorching I decided to catch some fun The swimming pool was my choice.
I got into my Benz Cruising Along the road on ex-street I found a perfect match for the noon It was a bar with pool.
I ordered for beers I needed refreshment. I got my bottle done. Walked into the changing room To check a swimming trunk I needed to swim.
I jump into the water Everyone mouth agape He swims like a fish one said Olympic star swimming said another Under the water I lay a few minutes.
Hitherto, i lift my head up I saw a princess maybe an angel She brightens like a full moon Twinkles like a star She's a quintessential of beauty Effulgent, plus vivacious personality.
Oh my she was stunning I fell for her It was love at first sight So i kept wondering Lots of questions popped into my mind Who is this beautiful girl? What has she comes here to do?
Alas!, she came for a mission as mine I was happy and the feelings arouse I thanked my creator For an amazing moment like this
Oh, here she comes Unfortunately, she was a novice She couldn't swim a bit Her leg was just in the water And as i was skimming and diving I saw her looking at me Until couldn't hold it anymore.
I know, she was in love too But I was confused Is she in love with me Or the way i swim. She walked up to me And ask, please will you teach me? Pretentiously, i asked what? How to swim, she replied I quickly nodded and said yes !
I should be the happiest man on earth With that little chat Swerve out of it, I grab her hand and Throw her inside the water Put her legs on my shoulders A good learner she will be She's enjoying it, i know My hands around her waist Lifting her through her belle I sounded hope, that she could do it Indeed, i helped a soul And that was how I got my love!
Cc: Mynd44 Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Needed / Vocabulary Acquisition / Synopsis For Ekenne My Movie Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.