Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" (317 Views)

The Marked: In The Spectral Existence (A Stand-alone Fantasy Fiction Novella) / Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" by Feddiboy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
TO GET A FREE COPY, FOLLOW THESE STEPS

*Step 1: Click on https://mailchi.mp/e1ca3a7cfa39/feddi2old-trafford

*Step 2: Click on the "SEND ME MY BOOK" button on the sign up page that appears next.

*Step 3: Fill your EMAIL ADDRESS where the ebook will be sent to on the next page that appears.

*Step 4: CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX for the Download link.

*Step 5: Click on the DOWNLOAD LINK IN YOUR INBOX.

*Step 6: You will be brought to a page where you can then download the book for FREE.

*Step7: On the page where the book is, click on a YELLOW BUTTON by the right side that says 'ADD TO CART'

*Step 8:On the next page Click on "CHECK OUT" and you are allowed to download

NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME VIA Feddi2oldtrafford@Gmail.com

PS: I am doing this because of the series of complaints I have been getting about issues with the download process. I do hope this clarifies the process. Thanks and Enjoy.

Re: Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" by Cadec007(m): 5:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Little romance, action or commedy?
Re: Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" by Feddiboy(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Action

1 Like

Re: Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" by Cadec007(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Kk
Re: Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" by Feddiboy(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Chat For Reading And Writting / Those Who Seldom Make Mistakes Seldom Make Discoveries / Books Needed For Quick Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.